Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Singhania House

Episode begins with Komal still cryingCry on the phone and saying that before I could be a wife my mangalsutra got snatched .Ravi says but I am still alive !!???!! Komal explains that while she went shopping , she left all her jewelry behind in the taxiShocked .Hearing this Ravi staggers and sits down in the chair . He tells his mom jewelry worth Rs 25 Lakh is lostShocked.They are all shocked.

Komals House

Komals mother is scolding Komal that you have not done a small mistake , now I won't be able to show face to the Singhania family.Komal says don't go by my tears I am acting . Komals mother says that so you were acting .She says the way you are behaving , your marriage will break before it takes place . She says I will go and beg them to accept you .

Singhania House

Singhania is really furious and says that Rs 25 Lakh is not a joke . Now we won't give a penny to Komal . Sharda tries to explain that she's just a child , she made mistake so forgive her . Singhania tells her that she's not a kid she's got to be responsible . Sharda says that you are differentiating between my bahu and your Shyamlee .

Ravi tells his mom don't worry I'll explain to Komal , to marry without jewelry . Shyamlee comes and says , I have too much jewelry , Komal can take mine . Sharda says , my bahu won't wear second hand jewelry . Singhania thanks her and says you don't have to give your jewelry . Then he tells Sharda to tell her to buy worth Rs 2 2 lakh worth .

Sharda tells Komals mom that she may go and buy more jewelry . Komals mom is pleased . Komal says that they are not bothered about such expensive jewelry and they want me to immediately have a baby . I feel there is a plot behind this . I must marry and find out at once what this plot is .

Vikram's Office

Vikram is talking to Shyamlee about Gynaec aptmt , when Pooja overhears and wonders why the Gyanec aptmt .Vikram tells her to knock and enter .She wants to know where is he going . He tells her its not her business . Pooja tells him that she has fixed an aptmt with buyers and she needs him to come for the meeting . Vikram tells her to cancel it and walks off .Pooja is really mad at this .

Pooja calls Sonny and asks him why is Vikram taking Shyamlee to the gynaec ? Sonny is surprised and tells her that I will tell you later I have to go someplace now.

Singhania House

Shyamlee is all dressed and going out . Sharda wants to know where is she going . Vikram tells her to the doctor . Sharda asks what happened to "bahu"? . Vikram says she is fine , its me who is going to the doctor . Sharda asks what happened to you?. He says I am fine , we have to go now. Sharda wonders why is he going to the doc, he looks well .

Hospital

At the hospital , Sonny is standing and watching both Vikram and Shyamlee from a distance. He keeps giving a wicked smile . He then calls his dad , and tells him I am at a few steps away from Shyamlee . If I wish I can ruin your plan in a moment . If I tell both your and Vikram's reality . He tells him suppose Vikram hears all this and decides to commit suicide . Singhania is angry and says what ever you ask for I can't give you. Sonny threatens him so be prepared for your ruination.

Just then nurse asks them to enter . Vikram spots Sonny and looks nervous .

Shyamlee hasn't seen him , she asks Vikram what happened why did you pause . Sonny keeps staring, Vikram walks away quietly .

Komals House

Ravi is giving Komal the new jewelry and asks her to take care of it . Komal dramatically says" for a married woman , her jewelry is very important . I'll take care of . If I loose this I will loose you . "LOLKomals mom says don't you worry now I'll keep this jewelry with me safely .

At the Hospital

Sonny is still standing in a corner and watching them when Shyamlee and Vikram finish with the doctor and leave.

Komals House

Ravi asks Komal what are you feeling now that we are about to marry . Komal dramatically says "if you look into my eyes you will know what I feel ." Ravi is excited . Komal says my only dream is to see my posters every where . Whats so exciting about my wedding ?????

Blue Pearl Apartment

Pooja asks Sonny so where were you ? He tells Pooja I had gone to scare Vikram, I need to keep doing this occasionally .Pooja wants to know why was Shyamlee at the gynaec . Sonny says its not necessary for me to tell you everything . Then smiles and says I was kidding . The truth is that Shyamlee is pregnant and I am the father of the baby . Pooja is shockedShocked !!!!

So do you think Pooja will go and tell Shyamlee the truth after knowing all this .  What do you think Singhania will do now ??? Keep writing in and reading my updates !!

APARNA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update - 10th October" in Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

user16

Groupbie

user16

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aparna.

gk_hara

Groupbie

gk_hara

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
the supense is killing me Unhappy

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
heya thanx for the update!

So, was komal just "acting" sad that she lost the stuff?

Damn you Sonny! Ruin shyamlee's chance of happiness!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aparna. I as wondering did Shymalee not tell Pooja and Vikram about her pregnancy so why is Pooja notr aware. Did I miss something ???? And how come Pooja being so smart did not link that it was Sid's kid.

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

Thanks Aparna. I as wondering did Shymalee not tell Pooja and Vikram about her pregnancy so why is Pooja notr aware. Did I miss something ???? And how come Pooja being so smart did not link that it was Sid's kid.

You know Priya , you missed nothing actually the writer made a faux pas here . Yes you are absolutely right .I was thinking about it and i recall Shyamlee told Pooja and Vikram both that i am pregnant with Sid's baby , when she ran away from the hospital and took help from Pooja .

And now they show Pooja seems to know nothing about it and has just found out from Sonny !!!!!! LOL  Oh man thats a blooopers !! A big stupid blooper !!

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
thanks aparna...
this singhanaia is going to ruin everyone's life..
i m sure vikram is incompetent to become father..& as per vikram's grandfather's will all property will go to the 1st grandchild.inorder to save property singhania had created all this stuff..& that stupid sharda wants it so she is behind getting ravi married earlier..
i m worried abt poor shyamlee& vikram Cry

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aparana. May be Pooja is acting in friend of sonny like she did not know anything...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top