~||Star-Crossed||Shera-Veer FF||~{nte_35} - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
THIS IS NOT FAIR........ ITNE CHOTI UMAR AUR ITNA BADA KARNAAMA...................👏
I LOVED IT CUTIE DONT HAV WORDS TO EXPRESS M EMOTIONS....IT WAS REALLY COOL........
Originally posted by act12

Hey madhu, this is jiya😃 heya jiya di..
 i luv ur FF. this is my first time reading an FF on shera-veer, no actually i shud say dis is the first time to read an FF on dis forumz.awiiiiieeeee I seriously hope u liked it..n cont to like it wiv the prts to cum... i wont force u to cont. soon cuz i no how it is with the exams and test on ur head. especially when the readers keep on insisting but u cant cont.yh it feels bad to keep people waitin..n esp all the shona's in here..they wait so eagerly yaar... and then they are very dissapointed cuz i cant cont. my FF jus cuz of dis reason😡 i hate school. umm well sweetzie u shudn't..well coz its prt of life..me toh enjoyed schooling a lot..now that I hav cleared the IGCSE boards..like they r over..me not goin to skul..n em missin that yaar..I wish i cud still go to skul...anywayz, very nice charcter sketch. luved, cant wait for more so cont. when u have time😉 Yh will cont asap...will type it real sn...

awiiiiiieeeeee babes...now thanx for the compli yaar..it was choooooo chweetttt..thanx for understandin.n by the way what s the name of u'r FF deary..will surely read it...n now em gonna cont sn...gonna type the prt now...

Love ya cutuuuu......t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Originally posted by junglli billi

THIS IS NOT FAIR........ ITNE CHOTI UMAR AUR ITNA BADA KARNAAMA...................👏awie my shonu niti di..was waitin for ur post yaar..n u r such a sweetuuu..awieeee...trhanx for such a shonu compli..chooo chweeettt
I LOVED IT CUTIE DONT HAV WORDS TO EXPRESS M EMOTIONS....IT WAS REALLY COOL........Aweeeiiieeeee thanx yaar.thank ya sooooo much...

Well was jus goin to read u'r FF...n then found that u hav posted a compli.so came rushin n then turned a red tomato...lol

Thanxiw yet again love...

Love ya 4eva shonu niti di.....t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Originally posted by cute_madhu

awiiiiiieeeeee babes...now thanx for the compli yaar..it was choooooo chweetttt..thanx for understandin.n by the way what s the name of u'r FF deary..will surely read it...n now em gonna cont sn...gonna type the prt now...   Love ya cutuuuu......t.ccccccccc                                  -Ur's Ever Madhu😳
  oh hey, gud to hear frm u, m gld ur exams are ova, don worry dear i  will keep on supporting u, and yh my  FF is golden moments on prem heer : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1027630  here is the link and theres one more on karam apna apna forumz, if u go on FF section dey will have it : humko deewana karagaye. well hope u have time to read it.😉
Originally posted by act12

oh hey, gud to hear frm u, m gld ur exams are ova, don worry dear i  will keep on supporting u, and yh my  FF is golden moments on prem heer : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1027630  here is the link and theres one more on karam apna apna forumz, if u go on FF section dey will have it : humko deewana karagaye. well hope u have time to read it.😉

Yh me too happy that mah exams r ova...N thanx for promisin that u'd keep supportin me..thanxoe deary...n yh wud surely read u'r FF..well actually I don't watch Prem-Heer wala serial (sowie don't know the name)..buh will surely read it...thanx for the link lovey dovey...

Will update in sum time...n sowie for bein late in commentin coz was out for a vacation....

Love ya hon......t.ccccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Originally posted by cute_madhu

Well was jus goin to read u'r FF...n then found that u hav posted a compli.so came rushin n then turned a red tomato...lol

Thanxiw yet again love...

Love ya 4eva shonu niti di.....t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

Always welcome to heart dear.....n yeh love me..................
loved it missy kya intro tha ..................😍 kya nazare theeeeeeeeeeeee
all dreamy type

update it soon dear....................😊

Always welcome to heart dear.....n yeh love me..................

of course..I will keep loving my shonu badi behna...I love all mah friends to the core..n apko toh aur jyada..u like a elder sis..aren't u....

loved it missy kya intro tha ..................😍 kya nazare theeeeeeeeeeeee
all dreamy type

update it soon dear....................😊

awieeee sum relief..I to thought I sulked in tis one..I din't actually tink much abt tis..n joh mann mein aaya dal diya..buh then as a writer every prt has to be imp to me..so was worried that I haven't wrked on tis one....

buh now a lil relieved...that its okkk...

well I made it the dreamy type....will update asap...

Love ya my sweetie pie......t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Ur fic is very interesting,loved all d characters specially veer plz continue asap.