Posted: 15 years ago
hi evry1...i m nw 2 dis forum....
wat do u think will happen nxt???
accordin 2 me wen aman n his mom cum...dey will hear rahul n kakul's conversation about de pregnancy...n will think dat kakul is pregnant!!!!...thou i hope dis doesnt happen....going by ekta's shows...dis is wat generally happens!!!!
omg...i was thinking about this is well....damn it...i hope this doesnt happen!!! kakoon and amans child😑 NO WAY!!!

now kakoon and Rahuls CHildπŸ˜›
kakun most possibly wil say she is pregnant to save tanu.
i think that aswell and devi will think it is rahuls and start being even more
cruel to her rahul wont be able to contain himself and finally stick up for kk
Edited by amir&abigail18 - 15 years ago
I think that the mom well be more evil to Kakon because she thinks now that rahul and kakon have an affair and she well be very evil to kakon i think that kakon well tell rahul all about that she was at Rohits house and what they said and after that Rahul well be very angry and he well go and kick Rohit and say every thing to him and then rohit well brake out and tell Rahul that Devi have said to them that Rohit and Tanu should brake up if they want the deal and then Rahul well get angry at devi and he well tell it to Kakon and she well get upset when she hears that i think she well go and tell devi to not do it and then devi gets sad and says that it is the only way to punish Rahul and then Kakon just say that it is not Rahul but Aman who have killed Naina(Basin) and after that Devi and Kakon get together and they become strong together because they have a mother and daughter relashionship and when devi hears that she says to Rhit that he should married Tanu and she says Sorry and then they gets Married and the Rahul tell that He loves Naina Oberoi because he need to say that to hes mom and after that Kakon and devi pruve that Aman is the Murder and then he gets punisht and kakon and Rahul gets married and devi gets happy that kakon is happy and that Naina(Basin) can get piece now because her murder is in jail and then they live happy for ever. 😊
Its have i would have it to happen
Edited by -Shubh-Astha- - 15 years ago
Alright, hold the horses for one sec πŸ˜†

It would be way cool if Kakun says that she's pregnant in order to save Tanu - but then she will have to get pregnant, too, and that is the part I am less comfortable with. Otherwise the family's going to wonder, why she isn't growing. However, if it's only a matter of few days until she and Rahul has spoken to Rohit and convinced him to marry Tanu - then that's something else.

Oh, and shubh, hun, I like your version a whole lot πŸ‘
Edited by Elysia - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

It would be way cool if Kakun says that she's pregnant in order to save Tanu - but then she will have to get pregnant, too, and that is the part I am less comfortable with. Otherwise the family's going to wonder, why she isn't growing. However, if it's only a matter of few days until she and Rahul has spoken to Rohit and convinced him to marry Tanu - then that's something else.

a pregnant woman will atleast take 4 months or more time to grow (depends on tanu)and kk obviously will not/can not hide things for nine months. but they cant just spill out the truth regd tanu's pregnancy to the family members so for few days (till rohit get convinvced) there are chances of her pretending to be pregnant. and in kdmh world the time is weird 'gayu's one week' is still going on for 2 weeks and tanu's nine month pregnancy might last for two years πŸ˜•
Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago
Originally posted by soulfry

kakun most possibly wil say she is pregnant to save tanu.

ye i agree wid yu.
uggh 😑
Okay, but what about Aman. He knows that Kakun cannot be pregnant as he has not had any physical relationship with her. Is he going to think that she slept with Rahul? What are the odds?

I do not think that he will believe her. In fact, he will probably have another thing to blackmail her with.

Aman: "If you don't surrender, I will tell everyone about Tanu's pregnancy."

Kakun: "Oh dear, lovely husband. Please don't do that."

Aman: "Why not? I am, after all, a psychotic monster. It's my hobby."

Kakun: "Oh dear, lovely husband. Please don't do that."

Aman: "Then promise me that you will never leave me. Sacrifice everything for my love."

Kakun: "Okay. It's tiresome to act all Warrior Queen, anyway. Let's live happily ever after."

Rahul: "But Kakun-"

Kakun: "Not right now, Rahul. We're having a moment here. Scoot."
i liked it subh but knowing ekta as we all do doubt it!

however i do think there r a few possible scenarios-

1- nainao and fatimab r also at the hospital and weill used as an excuse.

2- tanu suicide can be explained by the fact rohit broke the engagement but they dont mention the pregnency.

3-gayo gets the wrong end and thinks kk is pregnent doubt she'll thinks its rahul but will be more determined to seperate them.

4-some new story will emerge which none of us could possibly think off!

if no.3 happens the question then is wht will aman do? personally hes not going to say anything 1ly cause his ego couldnt take and 2ndly he may actually believe kk is pregnant with rahul child and will use it to his advantage to make their lives misreble! or even 3rdly knows she isnt but will again use it in the game of one up-manship he is playing with kk.

as ive said before we'll just have to wait and see but this time i have my 'healing' scene to keep me from despair!