India-Forums

PKG Update from USA 1-16/05

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Today we got to see that episode where Malini gets slapped and kicked out!!  Best episode.  Those in India already saw it and are way too ahead of us. 

It starts out with Prem telling Vijay to tell Babuji about Malini's truth.  Vijay tells everything but most of it was quiet and we viewers can't hear, except him admitting that at Malini's request, he tried to kill Rimjhim a number of times in Panchgani.  Everyone's faces are shocked as they hear the truth, especially Avinash.  After Vijay reveals himself, Avinash goes towards the door and Malini runs from the window towards the door.  She starts telling Avinash that this man is lying and that Rimjhim and Prem put Vijay up to this, and Avinash shouts at her and tells her to shut up.  She looks at him with shock and he slaps her soo hard on her face!  This was the fun part!  He tells her that she hurt the family and went behind their backs, and that she manipulated and used them, and then said that she was so low as to go and kill Rimjhim just to get what she wanted.  She pleads but he tells her to get out of his house.  He keeps telling her to leave.  She stands there and he says to her "didn't you hear what I said? Out of my house now!!!"  She didn't budge so then he yanked her arm and said "Fine I will kick you out myself" and he drags her out of the house and starts to take her out when Bua says no Avinash no don't do this, "have you gone mad Avinash" was what she said.  Babuji also follows, and Prem and Vijay look on...Vijay looks like he has this pleased look on his face.  Bua says that they can't kick Malini out like this because they are still married and she is still the daughter in law and what will people say as she is carrying Avinash's child in her stomach.  She pleads for Babuji to say something but Avinash doesn't care he just wants her out and says that as of today, this woman is no longer his wife.  (Finally some senses come to him Confused)  Then the bua also yells at Malini and says that if she were not pregnant, she would kick her out herself because she really wants to kick Malini out.  However, she cannot do that because she is pregnant and so yanks her arm and sternly tells her to go inside. 

Rimjhim is standing there with Kaveri and Yashoda still clenching Avinash's picture.  She starts to walk away from the house.  She says that she does not want to stay here.  Everyone pleads with her to stay.  Babuji tells her to please stay and Avinash.  They want her to stay and they all say they are sorry for not listening and believing her.  She says no she is going to go back to Allahabad.  There is no reason for her to stay.  Babuji says, "do you want me to bow down to your feet and ask to stay" and he is about to do so but Rimjhim stops him and says she will stay.  She starts crying and hugs him, and he hugs her so lovingly and tells her to stop crying. 

They all walk back in the house, Rimjhim is still holding on to her babuji.  Then he tells Kaveri and Yashoda to take her into her room and they take her away.  In the meantime, everyone is thanking Prem for what he did and say that they are indebted to him.  He says that he is indebted to them because if it weren't for Rimjhim, he wouldn't be going on the path of good.  Avinash hugs him and tells him thank you and Babuji tells Prem that he is most welcome to come to their house anytime as this is also like his house too.  He says thank you and takes Babuji's wishes and leaves.  Avinash leaves to his room where Rimjhim is. 

Kaveri and Yashoda bring Rimjhim to her room and tell her here is your room take care of it as you are the one who should be here.  Avinash comes in and he apologizes to Yashoda for not believing her ever and for all the things he said, and she said to forget about the past.  Think about the happiness coming in the future.  Yashoda also says that she has trust in him that he will take care of Rimjhim and never do something like this again.  Then Kaveri says "lets go bhabhi" and they leave.  Avinash and Rimjhim are in the room and Avinash goes to comfort her and she says "No Avinash."

Avinash becomes a bit upset and says, "o so you don't want to talk to me because you think I am the bad one here.  Let me tell you something.  You have this habit of suffering alone just so that you can make everyone else happy.  But at the same time, people become unhappy because of everything that happens when you suffer alone."  He also tells her about the time that she had cancer, how Pratik knew but she didn't think that Avinash was worthy of knowing about her cancer.  That Rimjhim left him and went away from him.  He even asked her, "Rimjhim tell me, if you saw me and Malini getting married, why didn't you come and stop the marriage from happening.  Why did you allow me to marry her?"  At this point, Rimjhim knew that Avinash was right.  Avinash told her that perhaps if she had told him about her cancer in the first place, none of this would have happened and they would have found some other way to get through it.  But she didn't think worthy of him to share her suffering.  He said that he is her husband and along with sharing the happiness together, they should also share each other's suffering together and she should have shared her pain with him.  Avinash also says that Rimjhim was the one who brought Malini close to him and that he married her only because of the situation that was brought upon when she was not there.   He tells her that he knows he made a very big mistake in hurting her and not believing her, but that she should know that he loves her, always will love her, always has loved her and in the future will always be hers too.  He tells her that he loves her and he can never ever love anyone else, and that as long as it takes for her to forgive him and be with him, he will wait for her always.   With this, Avinash starts to leave but Rimjhim stops him and tells him that she loves him too and they hug.  He tells her that he cannot live without her and will always want to be with her and they hug sooo lovingly (awwww Clap)

Malini is in her room thinking of what Avinash said and the slap that Avinash gave her on her face.  She is upset and her face is wet with her tears.  She keeps thinking of how Avinash slapped her and then the serial ends there with her wanting some type of revenge. 

Actually no wait, the serial ends at Iravati when Babuji is telling her that she needs to accept Rimjhim and stuff.  She says that she always comes and makes everyone feel sorry for her because she can keep her things to herself.  That doesn't mean anything to me and i can never ever accept someone like her as my daughter in law.  She looks angry and the serial ends...

Edited by ExoticDivinity2 - 17 January 2005 at 8:14pm

Seeta Senior Member
Seeta
Seeta

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
to show the true colors of malini they dragged the story for like 40 episodes. but to expose her true colors only a slap from avinash. its not fair, every member had to slap her or shout at her. the director likes malini character alot i assume, he shows not much of yelling at her. i was thinking a whole episode would be dedicated for malini's crying and begging, but nothing happened....so sad. i am disappointed. REALLY.
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

agreed!  it should have been more hatred towards malini because now that they kept her in the house, she will do more things to hurt rimjhim. 

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
yea dey shud kick malini out..hu carez if shez pregnant............shez not worthy of bein mother of der familyz kid neway
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top