Rati Pandey in a film with Jackie Shroff

hrhr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai went off air, Rati Pandey headed home to Delhi and also travelled to her place of birth- Assam. Though, she's back again in Mumbai, the linguistic actress will have to pack her bags again as she heads to London to shoot for her untitled Punjabi film, where she'll be sharing screen space with veteran Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff.

An elated Rati says, "It's been two days since I've returned to Mumbai but I'm set to go on an official holiday to London. I have signed for Punjabi film. It's directed by Vikram Sandhu whose earlier work includes Shahid Bhagat Singh. We'll be heading to London in the first week of June. It will be shot both in the UK and India."

Throwing light on this film, she says, "It's a love story between a Muslim girl and a Punjabi boy. Jackie Shroff plays my father. It's a cameo for him. I play the Muslim girl while Manmeet Singh (Meet Brothers) is cast opposite me. This boy from India comes to London and falls in love with me. Expectedly, the two families don't solemnise this marriage. That's enough to tell about this story."

Sharing screen space with Jackie Shroff is likely to be an enriching experience. "I don't how much screen space will I get to share with him as he's playing a cameo. But he's my father in the film, so we are bound to be together even though it might be for a little while. Besides Jackie, Mika Mehendi too will be performing to a track in the film. I'm just counting the days before I head to London."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow....Rati's done movies as well?? I guess that's why her acting experience shows in this show👏

Thanks for the article!
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
ok........she has done punjabi movies also????????great yaar.....
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Wow, She's done films too? No wonder she is so brilliant. I hope she makes it big in Bollywood too. She definitely has it in her to become a top actress.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Wow....Rati's done movies as well?? I guess that's why her acting experience shows in this show👏

Thanks for the article!

i agree
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DOES this mean no Rati next year, or less of her??? 😭

But thanks for sharing! Im really happy she is getting big projects!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for sharing, never knew abt this :)
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow a punjabi film !!
thanks for sharing....
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No wonder she's perfect in MJHT, Love you Rati!
mayursajan thumbnail
thanks
i was not known