SaJAn scenes next week or MaYur scenes?

Posted: 15 years ago

Todayyyyy is fridayyyyyyyyyyyyy😭😭 OMGGGGGGGGGGG!! I m missin SaJAn soo muchh😭 I Have a feelin...we will def get a new promo of SaJan by tomm..hope so😳😳

Ok..u guys want to see SaJan scenes or Mayur scenes next week???😳

Hmmm..i alwaysssssssss want to see SaJan scenes moreeeeeeeee😳 butt...they should have both..like..on mon...episdoe for SaJAn lovers...then on tues..for Mayur..or they can do wed...for both..they can put mayur scenes and Sajan scenessssssssss😳😳

OMG!! I m soo waitin for the talent paradeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳😳
I want more sajan scenes too
but i think they will show mayur scenes...
coz this week we didnt really see any of their nice scenes
but well they may show both
cant wait for mondae
hopefully they air the promos soon;D
I want Mayur scenes ! there were hardly any this week ! I want mayur scenes !!!!!!!!
My sis said that Dia😡 Gunjan se modelling karvayegi during talent parade
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

butt...they should have both..like..on mon...episdoe for SaJAn lovers...then on tues..for Mayur..or they can do wed...for both..they can put mayur scenes and Sajan scenessssssssss😳😳

Arey Ayesha, that's too short to divide them in an epi's length- Nothing happens in one epi,, I like how they are doing it Mayur a week with little bit sajan, then Sajan a week with little bit mayur...

Ani
Originally posted by kulfi

Arey Ayesha, that's too short to divide them in an epi's length- Nothing happens in one epi,, I like how they are doing it Mayur a week with little bit sajan, then Sajan a week with little bit mayur...

Ani

Yep Ani...Am totally agree with you...!

Love ,
Aisho😉
SAJAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

I jst can't wait for more MJHT!  I'm like totally mad abt them!!!!
I also like Mayur too but Sajan totally rocks in my opinion!!!!!!!!!
i really want to see them both , but i guess they will show mayur more , cause they were kinda less this week 
hmm i think v sud have a balance of sajan n  mayank scenes .. dat ways both set of fans will b happy ..... coz if dere r more sajan scenes mayur fans will b disappointed n if dere more mayur scenes den sajan fans will be disappointed !!!! 
equal balance of both Sajan and Mayur