Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 17/01/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
Let's begin right away..

Bindiya walks in,from the lawyer,very upset.She is crying and cursing the lawyer and gang is asking her what happened.She tells them that all men are the same & the lawyer is a man too.Gang presses her as to what happened.She tells that the lawyer insisted that she settle the matter outside the court.That she should sell her house and divide the money equally between herself and her husband.She says that her husband might be very happy as he always wanted this, but she is not.

Pari comes and advises her to leave the job.She says spitefully that Bindiya can't handle her husband, what she'll manage the job?

Just then,Mandira Bedi (surprise!) enters Gulmohur, carrying an Asmi bag.Maithili and Pari are still bickering.Mandira is listening to the chaotic gang.Jassi enters,unaware of Mandira's arrival.Bindiya is cursing all men.Jassi tells her to stop symphathizing with herself, she says that we women are not so helpless and we don't need to depend on men for everything.Jassi says that the only differnce is that men think with their brains and we with our hearts.Pari cuts in and tells her not to include her in the "we" as she is the one who has brains unlike the others. Dead Bindiya asks her to shut up.Just then they all notice Mandira who is listening to all this.Pari is very excited and welcomes Mandira,complimenting her on her 'asmi' jwellery.
Jassi greets Mandira and apologises for the gang's behaviour.She says that Mandira has an appt. with Maddy Sir and that she'll take her to him.They leave and Pari looks on disappointed.

MADDY'S ROOM
On the way, Mandira asks Jassi why she feels that a woman's heart is her weakness.She tells her that infact she feels that it is her beauty.A woman's emotions are her real strength.Jassi says that she is right and that is the reason she is a "An Asmi Woman".She tells Mandira that she was always fascinated by her achievements, the roles she has played, her balanced composure and her confidence.Mandira tells her that she has the same confidence in her too, it's upto her to recognise it.She tells her that this confidence will help her realize her dreams.She tells her to awaken the inner fire within her.
Maddy yells "Mandy..I was waiting for you..I have just the right desses to complement your Asmi jewellery." (Pehele L'oreal, ab Asmi)
Jassi says goodbye to Mandira.Mandira reminds her once again of her "inner fire".

OUTSIDE JASSI'S HOUSE
Billu is trying to repair his old car.Amrit is cribbing about how old it has become, but Billu snaps at her that so what if it is old? It has been HIS car from so long...Just then our Mercedez arrives.Billu angrily asks the driver that can't he see and drive.He is surprised to see Nandu get out.He asks him if he has started working in a garage or as someone's driver.Nandu says that how can he say something like that, It is his car.Billu comments that can he afford the headlight of the car atleast? Nandu ignores this comment.He puts on his accent, tries to show off and asks Amrit isn't he looking smart,handsome and dashing.Amrit smiles and says that he is.Billu still cant believe this.He tells Nandu that he is like a fly sitting over the Kohinoor diamond, what can he buy a car? LOL He hopes that the police dont come to know of this...has he really got it from some car dealer? And if he has, from where did he get the money? Nandu tells him that Kohinoor has bought the car, and what dearth of money can Kohinoor have? Billu says but Kohinoor belongs to Armaan Suri, isn't it? Nandu gives him a look and says that he only knows that this car belongs to the General Manager of Kohinoor that is he,and his financial advisor Jasmeet Walia.Billu insists that have they taken Armaan's permission? Does he atleast know? Nandu says that he has no idea if Armaan Suri knows abt it or no, but he thinks that probably he'll come to know about it today.With that he starts showing off again and tells Billu that his time to gaze at this wonder-car is over and that he has to go now.Nandu leaves leaving a surprised Billu.

ARMAAN'S CABIN
Armaan is pacing abt his cabin,stress-ball in hand, looking very very bad-tempered. Angry Raj arrives.
Jassi positions herself to eavsdrop.
Raj: "What Partner? What's up?
(No answer from Armaan)
Raj:Why are u looking so frustrated? (in a whisper)Where is Jassi? What abt the report?
Armaan:She's in her cabin, working on the production costs.(Geinding his teeth)She had gone out to lunch with Nandu.
Raj: Nandu?? Confused
Armaan:Said that she wanted to spend 'more time' with him,wanted to settle her misunderstandings with him!
Raj:I smell something fishy..What about the balancesheets? When will she finish with it?
Armaan:I know Raj, she said she'll do it, but it's taking time for her to make up her mind..she said she'll do it.
Raj:"ting ting!" This is the bell of danger Armaan! Do domething..Armaan (with agitation)..you have to..take her out,do something special..
Armaan(desperately):I can't Raj..Mallika is back from Goa, she is talking so lovingly with me and she expects me to spend the evening with her..I can't leave Mallika and go with Jassi!
Raj:Atleast drop her home Armaan..say something senti and nice in your style..you have to..Come on after you have 'pataoed'(trapped) her till here, you can't get lose..
Armaan just gives him an angry look.
Raj:Remember, if those balance sheets are not ready by the boared meeting..(he does the act of cutting his and Armaan's neck).
Raj leaves.

Armaan is very desperate and flustered.He heads towards Jassi's cabin.Jassi runs inside and pretends to work on some files.

JASSI'S CABIN
Armaan:(trying to look calm)Jassi..are u working on the report?
Jassi:Yes Sir..
Armaan:When will it be ready?
Jassi:Some more time Sir..
Armaan(touching the glowing candle):When it's ready, tell me.I'll drop u home.
Jassi:That's not necessary Sir.
Armaan:Why?
Jassi:Actually,Nandu's coming to pick me up.
(Armaan begins to turn green, just then Mallika shouts from outside "Armaan, where are u?")
Armaan:Coming Mallika..(looking at Jassi):How does Nandu come here again Jassi?
Jassi:We had decided after lunch Sir..And anyway, you don't need to take the trouble of dropping me everyday..and Mallika Ma'm has come too.
(Another shout from Mallika)
Armaan goes out.Jassi looks at her candle.

OUTSIDE JASSI'S CABIN
Mallika:When are u leaving Armaan?
Armaan(wuth a lost look):Er..After abt 15 mins..
Mallika(romantically):Actually i was thinking if we can leave together..you can come to my apartment,,of course if u have no other plans..
Armaan looks unsure.
Mallika:Now don't tell me u have to drop your Jassi..anyways now u dont need to.She has someone to drop her home..in his car.
(Jassi blows off her candle).
Armaan:Who..
Mallika:Her boyfriend Nandu..
The words echo in Armaan's ears..he looks bad. Dead
Mallika:And he has a luxurious car..and it's even bullet-proof I've heard...A Mercedez Armaan..
Armaan is shocked.He can't believe it. Shocked
Mallika:But to me, he looks no better than a driver.
(Jassi closes her eyes with pain).
Armaan still looks like he's gone into some different world.
Jassi comes out of her cabin.She hands Armaan a file and says the collection report is ready.She wishes them Good evening, gives them a wide smile Big smile and leaves.
Armaan is staring at the door.
Mallika:Armaan..what happened?
Armaan:er..I forgot to ask something Mallika..
Mallika:(holding his shoulders):You always forget something Armaan..don't forget to come tonight..
Armaan(giving her a faint smile):I won't.

Mallika leaves.Armaan says to himself "Nandu, A Mercedez?"

OUTSIDE GULMOHUR
Nandu is waiting near the car.A model is talking on the her cell.She notices the Mercedez and comes up to it with curiosity.
Nandu is very happy to see her and tries to talk to her.He asks her if she works in Gm.she says yes.He introduces himself and tells her that he has come to pick up Jasmeet Walia..he might have heard of her.The model says that she might be in Armaan Suri's office.

INTSIDE GULMOHUR
Bindiya is crying again.She says she's very worried for her kids.She never knew her Mohit(husband) was so selfish and now she really does not know where she'll go with her kids.Jassi comes down and gang asks her if she's leaving.She says she'll keave after some time.Armaan comes down too and shouts for Raj.

OUTSIDE GULMOHUR
Nandu asks the model her name.She says it's Tina.He tells her that her name is as beautiful as she herself.They start flirting.The girl is obviously interested in the car.Nandu asks her for a pic with his cell.
The gang comes and see them.They comment that 1 of Maddy's model is flirting with Jassi's boyfriend.They go and confront her and warn her to stay away from him.

RAJ's CABIN
Raj:Are u not dropping her home?
Armaan:(bitterly)No..Nandu's coming to pick her up in his car..and don't ask which car Raj..

OUTSIDE GULMOHUR
The gang is still chiding the model and take her away from Nandu.Jassi arrives and they tell her that they have saved her boyfriend from this model and asks her to go.
Nandu tells her to hurry up.Jassi tells him to wait..they must see us else what is the use of u coming? She asks him to show her his cell and if he has stored her number.Nandu begs her not to delete it.
Just then Armaan and Raj come down and spot Nandu and Jassi.
Jassi whispers that "they're here..come on start the game.."
Nandu carasses her cheek.Armaan looks on with a jealous expression.She asks him to hug her which he obediently does.Armaan can't believe his eyes.Nandu opens the door for her and they leave happily.

Raj comments that how come Nandu got hold of such an expensive car? Both are too shocked for words.Armaan says that Jassi is playing a game with them.

Thanks,

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
 thnx Daisy!!!!  once again u have written an wonder ful update! BTW, whtat was Mandira doing there?Doing Asmi ad!!!! Damn!!!!( ye armaan ka bimari mujhe bhi laag gayi!!!!) ye sony people ko itna lalach hey paise ka ki serial ke andar bhi ad ghusa diya, and it's happening again and again in JJKN!!!! Damn! Angry!!!!!!
essar2610 Groupbie
essar2610
essar2610

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Thanx for updating in this very easy-to-read format.  I loved ur update today.

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

thnx Daisy!!!! once again u have written an wonder ful update! BTW, whtat was Mandira doing there?Doing Asmi ad!!!! Damn!!!!( ye armaan ka bimari mujhe bhi laag gayi!!!!) ye sony people ko itna lalach hey paise ka ki serial ke andar bhi ad ghusa diya, and it's happening again and again in JJKN!!!! Damn! Angry!!!!!!

LOL Rumi..after we see Armaan in the next 2 weeks, jagte-sote hum "Damn" ki hi bhasha bolenge! LOL
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Great update!!

I am glad Armaan got one thing straight-Jassi is playing game with them, but has not gotten yet that they are the ones that started this game!

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
gr8 update!thnx!
wispher of love Newbie
wispher of love
wispher of love

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged

yeah daisy love youre up date thanks.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hanx for the gr8 update.....now i can see it ....YAY!!!
we got a satellite.......
nway....this was a gr update.. Clap

Go to top