Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Mona Singh to act with Aamir Khan

Mona Singh, who shot to fame as Jassi, has been signed on to play an important role in Rajkumar Hirani's 3 Idiots. The actress will be given a special track which doesn't even feature in the novel on which the Aamir Khan starrer is based.
Mona%20Singh
"Yeah, I am doing Rajkumar Hirani's film. And I couldn't have hoped for a better birthday gift. What do I play? All I can tell you is, I don't play one of the idiots. I play the sayaani (wise) character, ha ha," says Mona, who celebrated her birthday recently.

But Mona says that while her film debut maybe prestigious, it did take time to get it.

"A couple of projects that were meant to happen never did. But I'm glad Rajkumar Hirani signed me. It's a fabulous role," says Singh.

Meanwhile, Mona is enjoying her stint on television as a dancer on Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena where she partners cricketer Harbhajan Singh.

"In fact, Bhajji was one of the first to wish me on my birthday. We've become very close buddies. I think it's the Punjabi connection. He has a reputation for being hotheaded. I've quite a temper myself. So we're fine with one another."

"I've almost become his choreographer. He completely depends on me to see him through," she adds.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081010_49

• Hill Road Media
  • Friday, October 10, 2008

• The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona Singh to act with Aamir Khan - Article" in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
    I am soooooooooooo happy for Mona. I hope she gets a good role so that she can show her real talent in Bollywood.

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
    Mona in an Aamir Khan movie!!! Now that I've got to see!!!Big smile

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
    Finallly our wait is over....hope she gets a fabulous role to play which she has been waiting for so long..

virgoqueen

IF-Sizzlerz

virgoqueen

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
    ya i also read abt it-
    here the article

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
    I'm glad it is such a big film....but I won't celebrate till I actually see her role. Bollywood is famous for sidelining newcomers to make way for the big stars. With Kareena as the lead aleady, I hope Mona gets a decent role.

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by blyton

I'm glad it is such a big film....but I won't celebrate till I actually see her role. Bollywood is famous for sidelining newcomers to make way for the big stars. With Kareena as the lead aleady, I hope Mona gets a decent role.

I agree...
    But then withKareena as lead....Mona has hope....!! Wink
    Mona will certainly be only female actor actually acting then. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by blyton

I agree...
    But then withKareena as lead....Mona has hope....!! Wink
    Mona will certainly be only female actor actually acting then. LOLLOL

Aiyo!!! Mai toh Aamir aur Mona ke naam dekh kar ucchal rahi. I didn't realize Kareena ko bhi jhelna parega. What is Kareena doing in an Aamir Khan movie?????Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top