Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sejusej

Groupbie

sejusej

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
after watching last 2 days episode i think gunjan will fall for samrat... she will start thinking that samrat love's her...
what do u guys think???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gunjan will fall first" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naila01

naila01

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
u kno i have to agrEE wit u here...
i mean...Sammy z jus flirting....and since..Gunju is chooo naive n innocent...she'll actually take it as tru LoVE...
rememba on de episode...frm yesterday...after the bike scene..she came up to nupur...n she went "mujhay bhi tumse aik zaroori baat kerni hai de"..
so it might have been sumthing to do wit Sammmy...
But ya...i ws thinkin the same thing..

funky_munky

Groupbie

funky_munky

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
For some weird reason I don't think so Gunjan will be the first one to fall in love. To me it seems as if sammy will be the one, actually he has already started falling in love with Gunjan. But, as usual he doesn't know he likes Gunjan..oh well sooner or later he'll realize that Gunjan is his cinderella, sleeping beauty or let's just say Sammy's chashmish beauty

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I think Sammys gonna fall first..SmileThe way he behaves I am sure he is gonna realise feelings for her soon... Embarrassed

devilofkindness

IF-Rockerz

devilofkindness

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky_munky

For some weird reason I don't think so Gunjan will be the first one to fall in love. To me it seems as if sammy will be the one, actually he has already started falling in love with Gunjan. But, as usual he doesn't know he likes Gunjan..oh well sooner or later he'll realize that Gunjan is his cinderella, sleeping beauty or let's just say Sammy's chashmish beauty

u read my thoughts !!!Wink

rmrocks

rmrocks

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
agree wit u i think gunjan will fall first

cool_time

Goldie

cool_time

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i fink samrat will fall 4 her 1st coz...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............he has already started having feelings 4 her...unconsciously though....& i agree he wud realize it soon................

gunjan will all shy & stuff & try 2 avoid him 4 sure.,,,,,,,,,,,..............coz after all shez a small-town gal,,,,,,,,,,,,.............atleast on tv they project small-towners like tht

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Hhhmm...i disagree with u...do u remember seeing a promo in which every1 answer what they think about " love" and when it comes to gunjan, she runs aways saying, " she has to go"...and in the wallpaper she says love means to her " family"...besides, so far she hasn't taken anything a bit seriously about samrat...and she knows he is a big flirt and is always teasing her...i doubt she will ever take samrat seriously, which is going to become a problem for samrat when he geniunely falls for her.

Also, have u ever noticed? whenever SaJan has eyelock moments, samrat is always smiling...while gunjan either looks angry or disinterestedw with a stern look on her face...writers are clearly hinting who falling in love first...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top