Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal234 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
nice video missypatel....missing garbas....dey r nt much famous here in delhi!!!
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spln

omg is it me...or is the singer the CM of gujrat...i hate the man to the core,.....modi i mean.,....if thats him....hes disgusting....n if anyone likes him um sorry no offense...just hate him myself....oki...never mind...the thread for being happy!!!!

ps: love the video in general missy...thanx a bunch..i kinda like the tune too!!!

ahahhah!!! no yaar!!! ovb its nt him!!!!! singerz Atul Purohit!! best for garbaz..hez even cum 2 states a couple times maybe!!! huh big buckz!! bt worth it!! every bit!!

ps - i dnt hve much likin 2 modi myself ;)!! such a faltu politician he iz!! mkin thinz worse!!
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great post all...

Ria is right about the diwali date lol.... it changes so much lol....

actually there is alot of festivals in the month and all... and the mandirs are goin the Ramayan parts in the mandirs now as well... and they like Karva chaurt startin so like it time to get organised n all...

Nj rushin will post soon.... this week been a killer

Love Kat
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catwoman

great post all...

Ria is right about the diwali date lol.... it changes so much lol....

actually there is alot of festivals in the month and all... and the mandirs are goin the Ramayan parts in the mandirs now as well... and they like Karva chaurt startin so like it time to get organised n all...

Nj rushin will post soon.... this week been a killer

Love Kat

no sweat dr. kat tak ur time...u got a long life, was just telling nijal on the pm, that kat will be posting on the thread soon i know...n bang the monet i sent the pm n saw the FF section u had posted!!!...lolzzz weekend now,....almost...smile!!!

ps: thanx nidha, lovely pics!!!
Edited by spln - 15 years ago
pal234 thumbnail
kya hua!?!?sab kahan gaye

Ramdaan

ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is going to be the best month  of the year...........the festive feling really gets me going..............the pujas, dussehra, then karva chauth on 18th and diwali on 28th and bhai dooj on 30th..........just dress up and hog and visits............

love to decorate the house with beautiful lights and diyas.........and the card parties are fun  to attend.............not that i can play cards........i am the patte par patta game variety only.........cant get the finer nuances of the card games into my thick head.........but enjoy the feeling and excitement............sit right behind my hubby to add to the luck factor(or so i think) and keep eating all the munchies.........

im really looking forward to the next few days......................

sonalib thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi, just saw ur thread and saw some questions about durga puja. well, i thought i could tell u a few things about it since i m bengali.

durga puja comes during the navratris. clearly, it is the puja of maa durga. it starts from the 6th day of navratri and ends on dussehra. it is a bengali festival, which is now joined in by people from all communities across india . for bengalis,it is the biggest festival...not only do they pray to the mother, but also its time for new clothes everyday for five days, lots of food, entertainment, cultural programmes and tons of partying and masti. typically, bengalis will hardly be found at home for these 5 days but mostly at the puja pandals(tents) ...they will pray, eat out , meet friends, just have masti time with pals , meet relatives and go puja-hopping and watch cultural programmes in the evenings organized at each puja pandal. although this is actually a form of worshipping the goddess, the folklore is that at this time ma durga comes with her kids, ganesh, laxmi, saraswati, and kartik to her parents' house for five days and then goes back on dussehra day. bengalis welcome her as a mother and also as a daughter who has returned to her father's house and then send her off with tears in their eyes when she leaves.

i swear people, for each and every bengali, this is the most fantastic 5 days of the year,and we wait for it eagerly throughout the year. once the goddess is sent off by immersing in the river, for 4-5 days we have the bijoya time when all friends and relatives visit or atleas wish each other to have a good year and seek blessings of elders, much like eid. and again this is a major food and partying time....u can make out that bengalis are major foodies....
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowwww great post madam.....the threat pm...LMAO i saw it and i was like huh???? Has to be new ff.....😆
But i must say fantastic idea!! 😳 Lolz Diwali is on 28th Oct....a day later on 29th is our new year....according to Hindu calender.....heard mom saying that....
😆

Ok pics and stuff will post soon....great post....i love this month and then december as diwali will be over before november sets in and we hav a month lull i guess...but then again christmas!! Fab post Nsm!!

BTW u online??? Is it not very early there?? With exams on....all i think of is sleep...strangely feel all the more sleepy at night seeing books *yawn*😆😆😆

😆
ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey, NJ awesome post 👏

it really is a month of festivities!!

the pictures posted are really nice, thanks for posting them everyone

Happy Festivities to everyone
 🤗
🥳

hope you all have had a great time celebrating!!!

love Sania

Edited by ArmiandRidz4eva - 15 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
As nw Dussehra is goin on..its a 8day long festival.. n d spirtits r still high... Ill take dis oppurtunity to wish awl of u

HAPPY DUSSEHRA TO ALL!!

Best wishes

Aishwarya