Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Minu  all the rules apply only to MP fans but not to anyone.
patritoic songs and making fun of living legend Nelson Mandela is nothing  for them.
only counts is if PP fans were hurt then that only counts to WL.
Minu please do copy the comments on p[atritoic songs and nelson mandela in this post as i want GM to read them and do justice atleast for that posts.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why r MODS for (KYM MODS) (Page 5)" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyaar_siya

IF-Dazzler

pyaar_siya

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
beechari i hope some 1 jus listens 2 u

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
assiay why will they lisen to us...they wont....this forum is for friends and not for normal people.

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Sumu yaar... no one will take action unless someone complains. Therefore unless and until Michians report an offense...action won't be taken. PP fans (who ever they areConfused) apparently are reporting posts.

DJKM

IF-Rockerz

DJKM

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i still do not understand y u gt ur warning levels increased. as i said in da previous thread u hav nt said nyting offensive.

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
JC why r mods and viewbies for. Ok JC why did they issue warning..did my comments worth for WL.

i want justice...ok PP fans r complaning is it the duty of the mod to check the comment which was reported was eligible for warning level.
JC if a person has certain grudge on certqain member they may report all the comments but isnt the mods duty to check weather the comments r resonable or not ...jsut to please certain PP fans they can raise the warning level...even i dint bash anyone.

Okay why dint donny made any rules even PP fans bashed Milind ,,,,she dint made any rule not to bash Milind...why????

~AngelCake~

~AngelCake~

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
pp fans??LOL  theres no pp fans.they r all anti michians who r happy abt michi separation.
if there was any pp fans..they wud hv been in the forum by now.there're also separate pp threads.even theres no proteek pics,avis etc.
therefore theres no pp fans.
one of the kym videobies stated she's np fan but hope pp get married.
bottom line is anti michians want pp so milind/shabir out of da serial just like jay.

MonyP

IF-Rockerz

MonyP

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~AngelCake~

pp fans??LOL  theres no pp fans.they r all anti michians who r happy abt michi separation.
if there was any pp fans..they wud hv been in the forum by now.there're also separate pp threads.even theres no proteek pics,avis etc.
therefore theres no pp fans.
one of the kym videobies stated she's np fan but hope pp get married.
bottom line is anti michians want pp so milind/shabir out of da serial just like jay.

You do have a point dearSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top