Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
this is sooo confusin...we cant giv our views on the characters?Confused..we r just givin our views to the characters nt the actors...if we cant du that then wat shud we du?...if they hurt PP fans so wat? where dd ur rules n regulations go wen ppl came n bashed michi?nt even michi even other characters like ayesha,neev,alap,sukriti was bashed. so...y  favour a perticular? every1 shud b treated equally...n more over, i dn c anythin in sumu's post that u can simply raise a warnin....there had been alt of ppl n alt of foul languages used in the whole india forums...bt no warnins were issued for them...modes shud b aware of these...by chekin the posts once in a while

Edited by (**sia**) - 10 October 2008 at 7:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why r MODS for (KYM MODS) (Page 4)" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MonyP

IF-Rockerz

MonyP

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I agree with most of you here. Why only Michians are being targeted all the times? Until now people used to bash milind and mp and it was fine, there were no rules about bashing characters. When PP fans pped up from no where, modes felt the need to impose those rules. Why PP fans are not being warned when they bash michi and/or Panchi?
Does modes really care about peoples feelings? They did not act because no one complain regrding certain issues? Is that so? Many of us complained when 'Someone Special' said memebrs of this forum are not educated enough and blah blah....and it did hurt many members here.  If I am not wrong, no warning was issued to that member. I think feelings of only PP fans matters and its fine if MP fans get hurt. Why? Are we less human than PP fans?  What is this politics about? This is just a public forum, we come here to have fun for god sake. What is the need to play all these games for?

Regarding PM the Gms, I PMed them too but no reply yet.

Edited by petem - 10 October 2008 at 7:22am

chituku

IF-Dazzler

chituku

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KillSandy

chits okay tell me did i bashed prootek ...please do read for what i gave warning....

i want justice thats it and where were the mods when milind/shabbo and prachi/panchi were bashed.
there r some comments that they wont see the scenes of MP just hear with their ears so that they can do updates...that comment isnt harsh dint MP fans dint hurt by the comments....then where were the mods then ..why didnt they issued any warning to that comments.

did my comments for what they issued warning r harsh that that....did i call the members UNEDUCATED.

sorry

Edited by chituku - 10 October 2008 at 7:43am

chituku

IF-Dazzler

chituku

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chituku

chits okay tell me did i bashed prootek ...please do read for what i gave warning....

i want justice thats it and where were the mods when milind/shabbo and prachi/panchi were bashed.
there r some comments that they wont see the scenes of MP just hear with their ears so that they can do updates...that comment isnt harsh dint MP fans dint hurt by the comments....then where were the mods then ..why didnt they issued any warning to that comments.

did my comments for what they issued warning r harsh that that....did i call the members UNEDUCATED.

hun i didn't see wrong in ur post..me too didn't understand what's wrong in it to get warning level....ConfusedConfused
but i hav to say tthis the forum is totallly baised be it mods or members... the majority ppl rules the forum..when it michi vs np, being a clearly say this michians ruled ..when it is prachi vs milli..millians are ruling  the forum...suddenly pp fans popped up now they are ruling the forum..i don't how since we can clearly see michians are majority hereConfusedi didn't see pp fans getting WLS TOO ....they too are bashing...i reported sooooo many posts bashing prachi..but none got WLS... BEATS ME....Confusedbeing said i choose  to keep quite....it's all mess here. let all the bashing go on...after reading soooooo many posts i can say the bashing will go on and my heart is not that strong to take all this negetivity...i never saw this much bashing here since i joined a year ago...not even negetive charecter got this much bashing.......it's driving me nuts ..
edited to add some comments

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Chits i can understand ...the thing is we members r here in the forum with so much harmony and we even welcomed the other members from outside forum....we dint even bashed them...but we just raised voice when they insulted the whole forum members.....and BC who is the member here was si hurt and they way they answered her ...and the pain and hurt she felt was so so visible in her comments....she was deeply hurt. She pleded to certain members not to insult Nelson Mandela but the members insulted her with their comments  where were the warning levels then.....were my comments on prootek were more rude that those comments mode on BC.
all i want is GM s have her mail id i want them to mail BC and aplosize and bring her back...
IF is a global forum but insulting  the other nationals is not right thing.

Prachi yes prachi character was bashed and Panchi star power was questioned.....but what accounts ofr the mods is only Prootek...as he is the main lead.

Did we bashed the actor personally na...but even the mods and PP fans were so hurt....

Saana told from now on rules r changed in KYM forum..i want to ask her...r mods and PP fans own KYM forum.
if rules r there they must apply to all forums...but why KYM forums.

Edited by KillSandy - 10 October 2008 at 7:58am

chituku

IF-Dazzler

chituku

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Chits i can understand ...the thing is we members r here in the forum with so much harmony and we even welcomed the other members from outside forum....we dint even bashed them...but we just raised voice when they insulted the whole forum members.....and BC who is the member here was si hurt and they way they answered her ...and the pain and hurt she felt was so so visible in her comments....she was deeply hurt. She pleded to certain members not to insult Nelson Mandela but the members insulted her with their comments  where were the warning levels then.....were my comments on prootek were more rude that those comments mode on BC.
all i want is GM s have her mail id i want them to mail BC and aplosize and bring her back...
IF is a global forum but insulting  the other nationals is not right thing.

Prachi yes prachi character was bashed and Panchi star power was questioned.....but what accounts ofr the mods is only Prootek...as he is the main lead.

Did we bashed the actor personally na...but even the mods and PP fans were so hurt....

Saana told from now on rules r changed in KYM forum..i want to ask her...r mods and PP fans own KYM forum.
if rules r there they must apply to all forums...but why KYM forums.

hun i already said it....  forum is totally baised ...i understand ur pain iam in same boat exept WLS ON ME... i too reported on that certain members bashing panchi abt her acting skills i didn't see her getting WLS...

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged
chituku darling dint u heard the proverb,,,

Athidhi Devo Bawa

so they wont get WL.only permenent KYM forum members will get the WL.

Edited by KillSandy - 10 October 2008 at 8:21am

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
sumu some1 used a patriotic song for PP but still open warnings were not issued to dat member i was so hurt by dat if dese ppl don't knw da importance of da song sare jahan se acha &legends like nelson mandela den how cud u xpect dem to understand ur feelings
sumu even dose post were not even trashed sumu do u remember wen we talked about shachi in jay's thread all dose post were trashed but why was dose post were not trashed where some educated members made fun on a patriotic song ohhh a celeb is now imp. for da mods &a patroitic song is not imp. for da mod
dese was da post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1044666&TPN=2
see sumu its still not trashed
its da rule no.1  which was given by donny
ANYONE found bashing or cursing the Development Team (DT) or the Creatives of the show, especially Sandeep Sikand will earn a Warning Level (WL) straight away. At least think before cursing someone so badly just for a FICTIONAL show. Try and control your frustration and learn to be patient.
why dere is no rule dat if some1 is found making fun of a patriotic song will be issued a warning?why why why?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top