Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I still have not gotten over the way a member of our forum blackcurrant was down right insulted in the forum...since that day she has neither logged in nor posted. Where was these dev members then when such treatment was meted out to an neutral, valuable and intelligent member of this forum who had nothing to do with the mud slinging, and politics of this forum?  there was no open warning then, the topic was only closed. I miss blackcurrant.

Edited by $weet Ema - 09 October 2008 at 11:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why r MODS for (KYM MODS) (Page 3)" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

That is rich coming from Sanah, the same person that used to post very negative commentary on Milind and Michi in her updates, when the dev team of Kayamath sect placed a ban on commentary in updates. If am not mistake it was Sanah who posted a topic asking for Mages to continue posting commentary..when it was these very same comments that offended Michi/Milind fans. Wow..tak usse Michi fans ka khayal nahin aya? Oops I forget Michi was the opposition jodi as it is now. So why would she be impartial now.

omg our updater is singing who want to danceSleepyu know what gal if everyone is tallking then it shouldn't be u cause I just saw all the name calling u used to called
milind in ur update then so just back off sumu,nd in this forum it look like Michians don't have anybody who can stand up for us so will do it ourself,

lady updater as Ema say that's so rich coming from u after all u have called Milind in the past.

Edited by angel's life - 10 October 2008 at 12:09am

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
this is so odd...y is only this forum bound by so many rules?? if we are allowed to praise a character, so shud v be allowed to criticize, right? lolz, its written in the damned constitution man!! (freedom of speech n expression)

if proteek has flaws, he shud be criticised. if prachi is behaving dumbly, we hav the right to say so (so long as the language used is appropriate). wat d hell is all this? one rule after the other, banning members just because they criticise. IF is an open discussion forum, right?

and i'd like to tell the mods to jump back a few pages from the time this PP track was shown and they wud see that much of the mud slinging has been done by outsiders who introduce themselves as PP fans but are more interested in bashing michi.

and by the way, why wasnt the member called "heavenview" given a WL? she brings up kasauti into the kayamath forum every damn time, calls prachi characterless, bashes michi and milind AND prachi. and generally enjoys raising the tempers of the forum members. i really dont see that while "killsandy" was given a warning for those mild comments, y the hell wasnt "heavenview" given the same when her comments go against every damn rule on the forum??

stop being biased mods, and do ur work properly. being a mod, u all have no business acting partial towards anybody. i m highly disgusted with the turn these events have taken.

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
thank u guys for supporting me.

Pan as u said i PM sree and vijay on this matter but there is no response so i opted for open forum battle.
i am very very hurt the way BC was treated....she is not visitng the forum from then.
why did donny dint made any rule saying dont compare legends to the fictional characters and insult them....

is prootek character is more important than Nelson Mandela.

Did u see how hurt BC was....the way she responded in her posts will tell us how hurt she was.

SHAME ON MODS FOR ALLOWING THIS .

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
See what i am doing instead of grieveing the death of my friend i am fighting with mods.

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

someone from outside had called mohnish behl buddha and got away with it....................panchi bora has been bashed and even in PP thread rather than praising PP there were more comments bashing michi..........but  everything was overlooked ..and sumu has simple commented mildly on the characters and the scenarios she receives warning levels..........if proteek is detested coz he comes in between michi then where are we supposed to go and vent our irritation on the creatives and their twists and characters............we have bashed ayesha,mallika it is not that we are treating proteek exclusively..we have even bashed milind and prachi too...............we stick to discussing kayamath and its characters ..we do not bash gaurav but the character he plays..............how is it wrong.???

chituku

IF-Dazzler

chituku

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhhh stop it guys, don't point fingers all are to be blamed here ..aren't u all bashing prachi/panchi who are posting here anyone got warning levels..no nahhh ... sooooooo stop fussing..even ur comments and bashing are hurting  someone else's feelings......

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
chits okay tell me did i bashed prootek ...please do read for what i gave warning....

i want justice thats it and where were the mods when milind/shabbo and prachi/panchi were bashed.
there r some comments that they wont see the scenes of MP just hear with their ears so that they can do updates...that comment isnt harsh dint MP fans dint hurt by the comments....then where were the mods then ..why didnt they issued any warning to that comments.

did my comments for what they issued warning r harsh that that....did i call the members UNEDUCATED.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top