Kayamath
Kayamath

India-Forums

Why r MODS for (KYM MODS) (Page 2)

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Minu...Yas..and all of you.. i totally agree with you all... it's about time that you all PM'd the GMs rather than posting here as i think it would be of no use as they would do the same thing again...(Lock the topic).
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Sangs... i have pmed vijay and sree abt the biased decisions taken in the forum and how injustice they have been to sumu... but none of them have repiled..... I am extremely disappointed that they didnt even reply to my msg.
soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
To all the Moderators of IF and particularly the ones at Kayamath Forum

HAIL HITLER...ConfusedConfusedConfused

They just keep proving what a bunch of biased, inefficient and completely hopeless set they are.

Instead of encouraging and supporting the members, they keep finding ways to censor whatever is written.

What is the point of having a forum on the Internet, if so many uncalled for rules have to be obeyed? Most of the Mods here show a juvenile attitude...bringing in their personal interests while moderating, just so that they can get the last word.

And frankly, there is no point in writing to the 'Higher Authorities' here...they are just as bad as the rest of their GANG...they will never support what is right, because that will invariably mean, going against the same set of stooges that they have appointed in the name of Forum Moderators!

The Moderators on IF are all a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their lives, so they go about bossing on anyone they can catch hold off...even if its Virtual!LOL Talk about desperation!

Kayamath Forum is the unluckiest of all, because it seems to have the worst Mods ever! (But, ironically, the best set of members!)

Edited by soapie - 09 October 2008 at 11:17pm
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
does anyone know who owns india forums?
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

Sangs... i have pmed vijay and sree abt the biased decisions taken in the forum and how injustice they have been to sumu... but none of them have repiled..... I am extremely disappointed that they didnt even reply to my msg.

Don't worry they will respond...otherwise, please PM the GMs.... I think Saara did not read the entire thing in the context that it was supposed to be read..And, i agree she should have..I think the warning was totally unnecessary...believe me i have read worse and no one ever complaint about it and the dev  team never took action............ The only reason this is a forum is because we are allowed to discuss the -ve things about the show and the characters and that's what sumu did..proteek is a character just like any other and why should we not discuss him if we feel that his character has flaws....

and the funny thing is once i made a comment to vijay on how the topics were all made stickies in the Kayamath forum and the first page was totally cluttered...well, my message was very genuine raising a point to improve the user experience on IF but she immediately jumped and quoted me saying that the dev team cleans it up!!!LOLLOLLOL I let it go but that's the caliber of people whom you are dealing with.....Not, scientists, doctors or professionals like some of the people who visit here.....Anywayz, total waste of our time discussing the childishness and immaturity better to ignore and enjoy with the people that you like rather than wasting your energy on something as trivial as these people..i mean they don't rule our lives and don't allow them to mess up your mind........that's all i got to say... and you guys better use the PM before she comes and locks this thread and raises everyone's warning levels for no reason.....LOL

Edited by panache - 09 October 2008 at 11:45pm
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gawker

does anyone know who owns india forums?

Vijay
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panache

Originally posted by bones88

Don't worry they will respond...otherwise, please PM the GMs.... I think Saara did not read the entire think in the context that it was supposed to be read..And, i agree she should have..I think the warning was totally unnecessary...believe me i have read worse and no one ever complaint about it and the dev  team never took action............ The only reason this is a forum is because we are allowed to discuss the -ve things about the show and the characters and that's what sumu did..proteek is a character just like any other and why should we not discuss him if we feel that his character has flaws....

and the funny thing is once i made a comment to vijay on how the topics were all made stickies in the Kayamath forum and the first page was totally cluttered...well, my message was very genuine raising a point to improve the user experience on IF but she immediately jumped and quoted me saying that the dev team cleans it up!!!LOLLOLLOL I let it go but that's the caliber of people whom you are dealing with.....Not, scientists, doctors or professionals like some of the people who visit here.....Anywayz, total waste of our time discussing the childishness and immaturity better to ignore and enjoy with the people that you like rather than wasting your energy on something as trivial as these people..i mean they don't rule our lives and don't allow them to mess up your mind........that's all i got to say... and you guys better use the PM before she comes and locks this thread and raises everyone's warning levels for no reason.....LOL

well said sangs... will take ur advice and pm the GMs nowBig smile
~AngelCake~ Senior Member
~AngelCake~
~AngelCake~

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
right said!she still holds negative opinion on michi.

Originally posted by $weet Ema

That is rich coming from Sanah, the same person that used to post very negative commentary on Milind and Michi in her updates, when the dev team of Kayamath sect placed a ban on commentary in updates. If am not mistake it was Sanah who posted a topic asking for Mages to continue posting commentary..when it was these very same comments that offended Michi/Milind fans. Wow..tak usse Michi fans ka khayal nahin aya? Oops I forget Michi was the opposition jodi as it is now. So why would she be impartial now.

Go to top