Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

KillGul

Goldie

KillGul

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
The reason u got ur WL increase is bcoz ur comments abt proteek hurted some of the PP fans & they told saara abt it & she than posted last warning thread which is sticked & even than u posted some comments which were agaianst proteek so they complaind saara abt it & she had 2 take action..

Talking abt y nobody took action when every1 was bashing ayesha & mallika it is bcoz there was no1 2 complain  & 1 thing more is tht protyeek is not playing negative character as yet so why bash him?

Rules has been changed in kymth forum as no1 can bash any actor or character frm now onwards..

(this is the comment made by junooni  on the  thread  as it is closed i want to comment on this and certain matters ...hope Chaneel mods and all can raise my warning level...most welcome by jaadu ki jaapis)

TO Saana,,,,with jaadu ki jaapis as u commented on the thread...ok let me tell u my POV.

The reason u got ur WL increase is bcoz ur comments abt proteek hurted some of the PP fans & they told saara abt it

Sana  CAN U please enligten me what particular post or comemnt of mine on prootek had hurted  PP fans......
Did i used any patriotic songs....did i used any foul language...did i bashed whole KYM forum members...did i called any prootek with any unsensored names....did i insult nelson mandela...due to some members acts comparing nelson mandela....my friend BC who is a south -african citizen felt os hurt she stopped visitng IF.
is this the way we respect the nationals of different countries  who visit the forum as they r connected  ....did IF mods or members even felt to apolosise to BC.

Is this the way to respect the members...na that thing wont count and it dint  hurt any member feeling...why??/

she than posted last warning thread which is sticked & even than u posted some comments which were agaianst proteek so they complaind saara abt it & she had 2 take action.. so saana what rules mods made can i ask u ....just read the rules made  by the mod...so why so much love on prootek family and creativves all of a suddden...when did the same rules dint go for MILIND...when he was bashed black and blue form some members....dint we complained to the mods...and what were the mods doing at that time.....we and our pledeswere neglected did the same mods issued any warning  at that time not to bash milind....
so after donny posted the rules i have commented which were against prootek...my dear saara show me what i commented which made the certain PP fans were so hurt...show me ....what i comemnted what donny interpreted on that comments i posted....and is that the mods job to check weather the comments of mine which the so called PP fans felt they were hurt  na...she simply lisen and issued warning....and waw is it me only who commented that rude....sana please do check there r so harsh comments  in the forum more than i made os whay did the supposed PP fans have grudge on me.....let me know.....

my comments...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1044724&PID=18486478
(in my comment i never said prootek the way she mentioned in my PM  as to give me warning)
KillSandy

Warning level: (%)
Direct Link  Report Quote Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hey bagwan chootu calling P as dad ...i feel like throwing.why is someone called creative taking this much revenge on us.

(this is Donny comb  reply for the comment i made......)

And the other post of urs was...'I feel like throwing up upon seeing Proteek'....again in warning it was clearly told to not comment on Proteek like this..!!! We have his fans around and hence their sentiments shud also be taken care off..!!!

this is the other comment for what i had given warning....

KillSandy

Warning level: (%)
Direct Link  Report Quote Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
when did chootu met his father .....god is milind selling fruits in front of chootu school gate for living if so i will hang myself but before that i will hang the creatives.

so HANG THE CREATIVE....so for this i had given warning it seems.

can i ask u in KDMNHC even the creative vikas is bashed  as he killed the character of prem.
but there no rules and why warning level for me only.

did i bashed in foul language.

why is this injustice.....and warning level to me..
showing some comments and saying they r inapproriate is very unfair.
please do check there r so many comments which r far more serious than i commented on the above characters....but why warning on me....

SANA TELL ME WHAT I COMMENTED AND WHAT DONNY IS SAYING THAT WHAT SHE FELT OR THE SUPPOSED PPFANS FELT.

so i too will misinterpret so many comemnts so i will report so will the mods issue the warning levels to all.....will they wont check which is proper or not.

why did donny wrote that I WILL LIKE THROWING UP ON PROOTEK...did i wrote that one....then will is she doing that...and sana darling why r u thinking that what mod did was right in this matter when the same mods gave a deaf ear when Milind character was bashed.....
so from now  if we want to get any member WL we have to do is press report button on the member comemnts and the mod will issue WL level  without verifying.

Talking abt y nobody took action when every1 was bashing ayesha & mallika it is bcoz there was no1 2 complain  & 1 thing more is tht proteek is not playing negative character as yet so why bash him?

Sana so what r mods for please enliten me....
so mods will only apply rules if any person is hurt that a particular character is bashed....if any one dont get offenede then in the forum we can bash anyone and no one will get WL...as mods wont impose any rules...

so what i understand is we can use foul language or unsensored  language on anyone till any person or fans wont get offended....

So prootek isnt  playing negative character and i bashed him...sweety sana when did i bash him....did anyone dint bash milind even he is the lead...then where were you at that time ....why wernt you there to enligten the members who were bashing milind.

one more questions what r forums for...to voice our opinions and displeasures about the charatcers...yes i voiced my opinion as i am dipressed by the way the creatives butchered prachi character....so i have voiced my opinion.

Why only rul;es on creatives only in KYM forum...dint creatives r not bashed in anather forum...it applies to all the forums...so apply the rules to all the forums as i am sure so many members were hurt by the way the creatives were bashed then why dint u made the rules in other forums...

and why did the rules on prootek  popped up instantly with in few days and why dint the same rules dint popped up when Milind is bashed.....

Edited by KillSandy - 10 October 2008 at 9:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why r MODS for (KYM MODS)" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Sumu..My only advice.... take it up with a GM or Vijay or even sree thru a PM if you are upset....... They generally tend to listen when there is a valid point...

instantkarma

instantkarma

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Isn't IF an open forum? why one is not allowed to bash characters even if they are doing illogical things?

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I dont understand..sumu didnt say/do anything badConfused..why is she goin thru ALL thisConfused..!!
sumu like sangee said..pm vijay and sree..only they will listen.

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Sumu i second P's opinion. If you feel the mods were unfair talk to the Global Mods or Admin about it.

Edited by jinc118 - 09 October 2008 at 9:44pm

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
That is rich coming from Sanah, the same person that used to post very negative commentary on Milind and Michi in her updates, when the dev team of Kayamath sect placed a ban on commentary in updates. If am not mistake it was Sanah who posted a topic asking for Mages to continue posting commentary..when it was these very same comments that offended Michi/Milind fans. Wow..tak usse Michi fans ka khayal nahin aya? Oops I forget Michi was the opposition jodi as it is now. So why would she be impartial now.

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
The truth is Michi are lawfully married couple who also are in love with each other and share a kid too. Legally, socially and morally it should be Milind-Prachi all the way. Why supporting Michi (that way supporting one of the most important social/human values i.e. marriage/love) becomes opposition?

Edited by michifanreal - 09 October 2008 at 10:18pm

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
sumu didnot bashed proteek she juz said she feels like throwing up weneven she sees proteek so where proteek is bashed here? and sana why will not we bash proteek so wat he is not playing a negative character but he is in love  prachi who is a married women &who loves her hubby so proteek is doin a crime by falling in love wid her moreover prachi too is not a negative character still she is bashed so why u expect us not to bash proteek den ?u all shud try to understand da difference between bashing &views watever sumu said was her views she did not said proteek as a caveman or monkey dat she got a warning

and sana i don think u shud give ur valuable advice as i hv seen u saying alot of things against milind alot of times

Edited by trros - 09 October 2008 at 10:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top