SPR= Samrat Property Rights

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Today we heard Dia claiming Samrat Property Rights... how many of you object to such blasphemy and refute her claims....

waiting for your valued opinion on SPR....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naila01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ummmmmmmmmmmm....ME...
lolz.

AreYaar thumbnail
I think Samrat should focus more on SSR....Samrat self-respect😆 or develop ADD....Anti-Dia Disorder😆
naila01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Anti-Dia Disorder"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by naila01 - 15 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

I think Samrat should focus more on SSR....Samrat self-respect😆 or develop ADD....Anti-Dia Disorder😆

you are hillarius today😆😆...what did you eat this morning.... couldnt have said it better...well dia is herself suffering from the real  ADD- Attention Deficit Disorder...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Anu, He should def have AAD for sure.. or develop a GD - Gunjan disorder than Dia.. ekks
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is made of pure WIN!!! 🤣 Can't stop laughing yaar!!! My family thinks I've gone MAD... lolz!!! 🤣
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

excatly who is she 2 claim samrat as her property😡😡

SAMRAT N GUNJAN r RESERVED N PRESERVED for EACHOTHER😍

love 2 see samrat developing ADD😛

love 2 see samrat getting this syndrome AALGF-Attract Adore Love Gunjan Forever😉

PRIYA
Chahat17 thumbnail
ADD was the best joke....though, i agree with u...dia is so much under the wrong impression about sam and she will be devasted when she learns that samrat has fallen in love with gunjan...she will leave no stone unturned to make sure gunjan doesn't believe a word of samrat about his feelings...and like a bat gunjan will believe lying dia blindly...i guess trouble times are ahead 4 sammy as he is already too much taking interest in gunjan by doing " masti "...
samrat is mine thumbnail
I think
ADD was the best joke....though, i agree with u...dia is so much under the wrong impression about sam and she will be devasted when she learns that samrat has fallen in love with gunjan...she will leave no stone unturned to make sure gunjan doesn't believe a word of samrat about his feelings...and like a bat gunjan will believe lying dia blindly...i guess trouble times are ahead 4 sammy as he is already too much taking interest in gunjan by doing " masti "...

😊 😛 😉
😭 😃 😆
🤢 😳 😕