Article--Neha --gehna's interview

Posted: 15 years ago
finally...looks like it will be gehna who will revoltπŸ‘πŸΌ...this is a wonderful track....
Oh no..that's means she'll have to face more abuse before she fights back πŸ˜” And it says that she's only 15 years old 😲 That means Dadi lied to everyone.

It looks like Anandi and Jagdish won't have as many scenes in this track since it will be focused on Gehna. At least they're bringing up an important issue.

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
thanks 4 sharing dear.............i like her.gr888888888.....acting........................
thanks a lot for sharing the article.. eagerly waiting for gehna to standup against basant and maasa
Thanks for sharing the article. It is good to know that Gehna will be revolting. How I long to see her standing up to Basant and his Ma Sa.  I think she will be helped by Sumitra and Bhairav.

Thanks again.
thanks for sharing the article:P
waiting for her to stand against the ills!and uhhhh she is just 15 and yet she has to go through such phase!neha is doing great as gehna and potraing the character so well:)

thats gonna be greater if gehna fights for her rights...πŸ˜›
fanx for sharing.....gehna is just 15 .......OMG

Looking forward to her revolting.....I'm sure the track will be interesting but not looking forward to Basant torturing her,

TFS.
Sounds great that she will fight for herself. n i think 4 anandi afterwards.