Posted: 15 years ago
Today's epi was an average one.....I thought yesterday's was better in terms of content and acting both.

I felt bad for Mayank todayπŸ˜†....maybe I'm just biasedπŸ˜›πŸ˜†....but the relish with which Nupur was lording over the fact that she submitted a good report (when it's a blatant lieπŸ˜†) kinda had my sympathies veering towards MayankπŸ˜†. The poor guy was in a constant state of dazed shock thoughoutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I liked the library scene b/w them....even though I felt it could have been better written....Mayank is such a sweetheart....if he feels he's in the wrong, he'll go out of his way to apologize as he did with Nupur today....even rushing to get her notes for herπŸ˜† (Nupur's smug grin as he did that was just hilariousπŸ˜†.....I think it might be the same grin she probably had when she was crowned Miss Morena🀣)....but I wasn't really satisfied....cuz it was all so unfairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I want Mayank to find out the truth before she asks him to be her dance partner or whatever....it's time to put Nupur in her place!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The rest of the epi was also extremely lacklustre since it contained a LOT of (not needed AT all) Dia and other inane filler type of stuff.

One burning question in my mind: How did Samrat manage to do his entire 'my dil goes hmmm' performance with the blindfold on????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€£....I mean, he didn't trip or anything even once! Does he have the entire floormap of the college memorized by heart???🀣....this was another one of those on the cheesy side of SaJan scenes that don't really impress me much. They were good yesterday and I'd expected a continuation of that....except all we got was Samrat running around trying to manaao Dia??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.....

Also, was Samrat trying to channel Saif Ali Khan's style of guitar playing during his perfomance???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There was a pretty close resemblance.

Overall, a mostly blah epi.....hoping for good things next week....guess it's going to be 'talent parade' weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOLz for me it was just the opposite, I really enjoyed the episode, perhaps coz I watched it on TV... I found Mayank too adorable yaar!!! πŸ˜† But I want Mayank to realize his folly AFTER he accepts Nupurs proposal for the dance - then he can revenge as much as I want, and I'll be fully behind him... hehehe....

& ROFL @ the Samrat thing!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just few creative liberties taken on this show, I guess. But didn't you think My dil goes mmmm suited to them way better than Khuda Jaane???

Btw, no comments on the precap scene??? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago

My Dil Goes hhhmm sequence was the highlight of the show...indeed, the today's episode was a bit dull compared to other episodes...there were no funny lines or jokes cracked...SaJan made no conversation today...the song was meant for dia and when sam realized it was gunjan, he seemed so embarassed and gave gunjan flowers b/c every1 was looking at him...he seemed interested only when gunjan dropped the flower and both get down to pick it up at the same time. Than he ran after dia again,and was constantly trying to get her to talk to him.

Originally posted by meteora_smt

LOLz for me it was just the opposite, I really enjoyed the episode, perhaps coz I watched it on TV... I found Mayank too adorable yaar!!! πŸ˜† But I want Mayank to realize his folly AFTER he accepts Nupurs proposal for the dance - then he can revenge as much as I want, and I'll be fully behind him... hehehe....

Btw, no comments on the precap scene??? πŸ˜ƒ

LOL....I watched it HQ....still made no differenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I found the Mayank talking to his Mom much more adorable....this version of Mayank was being taken for a ride for no fault of hisπŸ˜†.....and one thing that I personally have always liked about Mayank is that his intelligence stands out among all the other characters in this show....but that intelligence failed him and that confidence that always shines through was not so prominent today.....I dunno....I didn't like itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As I said, the fact that Nupur was relishing her victory over a blatant lie and he was being so earnestly apologetic just made meπŸ˜†.....All the past times that he's passed sarcastic comments on Nupur, it's mostly an even playing field as she replies back to him.....but this time she was just doing one big drama that he unfortunately couldn't see through.

I think my biggest problem is that I'm in love with his sarcastic grin....or his grin, periodπŸ˜πŸ˜†.....and that was missing totally in today's epi

As for the pre-cap....he still looked he hadn't found out the truthπŸ˜†....I don't want him to be just simply nice to her so easily!! Especially when she's so outrightly LYING!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I'm all for him being Nupur's dance partner (since she seems to have scared off everyone elseπŸ˜†) but he needs to know the truth ASAP!!😈

*Edit: Creative liberties????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was taking creative liberties to a WHOLE new level!!! Blindfolded dude serenades his love interest without any idea of where he is moving around????πŸ˜†

As for the song, if you ignore the lyrics and just listen to the tune, sure it suits them betterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
Lolz Anu, Mayanks first impression was right, but you know even a smart guy makes mistakes or has relapses in his judgement, so I'm not too fussed about it. 😊

Btw didn't you find the scene where Nupur was pretending to be such a studious person in the library, hilarious??? πŸ˜†

I missed sarcastic Mayank, but I liked the fact that he was apologetic when he thought he had done wrong... And he was SOOO cute the way he was compensating for his actions even though he shouldn't be, I thought his being considerate and helpful to Nupur today was just a way to sorta make up for his sarcastic comments to her... lolz.

I do hope they don't stretch the track to infinity, and do intend to reveal the truth. I would LOVE to see Mayanks reaction on that, as well as sarcastic Mayank back on form.  This is why I want the truth to be revealed after he says yes for the dance, and they've registered and all, because then the tables would've TURNED and Nupur would be the one trying to placate Mayank πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Sonia: I'm only fussed cuz it's so unfair!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Anyways, I also hope this doesn't go on for too long.

Yes, he was very sweet with the way he apologized but I would've liked it better if Nupur wasn't gloating at the other end when she really doesn't have a right to in this caseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....What is the point in him being so sweet to her when she is obviously laughing at him in her head! Atleast when Mayank laughs at her, it's to her face!πŸ˜†

Yes, Nupur's nautanki in the library surrounded by books was pretty funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....That sure was a well thought out plan considering it must have occured to her once she saw his reaction in the morning onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I don't think Nupur would ever genuinely placate Mayank unless she sees some personal advantage to it.....right now, she is too caught up in her own 'cool' dreams to do anything else from what I can tellπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
-
Originally posted by nureat01

Today's epi was an average one.....I thought yesterday's was better in terms of content - and acting both.  hahahahahah i actually liked itπŸ˜†

I felt bad for Mayank todayπŸ˜†....maybe I'm just biasedπŸ˜›πŸ˜†....but the relish with which Nupur was lording over the fact that she submitted a good report (when it's a blatant lieπŸ˜†) kinda had my sympathies veering towards MayankπŸ˜†. The poor guy was in a constant state of dazed shock thoughoutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I liked the library scene b/w them....even though I felt it could have been better written....Mayank is such a sweetheart....if he feels he's in the wrong, he'll go out of his way to apologize as he did with Nupur today....even rushing to get her notes for herπŸ˜† (Nupur's smug grin as he did that was just hilariousπŸ˜†.....I think it might be the same grin she probably had when she was crowned Miss Morena🀣)....but I wasn't really satisfied....cuz it was all so unfairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar this library scene n mayank apologizing were really gud. I noticed mayank was so happy to see her studying n taking interest in books, hai na........ it was like his dream came true n there was a genuine smile on his face throughout, just coz nuur is studying,And wen nupur was getting up to take her notes, he made her sit n ran to get her notes just coz he didn't want her to get disturbed 😍 mayank is really a sweetheart......... and i was feeling bad for him, coz nupur really tricked him this time and i hope he gets to know abt her soon. But i guess as shown in the precap, nupur is aking mayank to be his dance partner. So i guess he will agree to it, juts coz she made a wonderful projectπŸ˜† and i want mayank to mak eher realize that he chose to be her partner coz of her gud job in project only n this will force nupur to blurt out the truth and then letz see if mayank will still be nupur's partner or notπŸ˜‰

I want Mayank to find out the truth before she asks him to be her dance partner or whatever....it's time to put Nupur in her place!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The rest of the epi was also extremely lacklustre since it contained a LOT of (not needed AT all) Dia and other inane filler type of stuff.  i agree, there was too much of dia yesterday......πŸ˜•

One burning question in my mind: How did Samrat manage to do his entire 'my dil goes hmmm' performance with the blindfold on????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€£....I mean, he didn't trip or anything even once! Does he have the entire floormap of the college memorized by heart???🀣....this was another one of those on the cheesy side of SaJan scenes that don't really impress me much. They were good yesterday and I'd expected a continuation of that....except all we got was Samrat running around trying to manaao Dia??πŸ˜• i πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..... I agree n was wondering the same, how cum samrat is stopping gunjan everytime while he is blindfolded........ i mean if gunjan was moving right, he was moving right too and if left, he moved to the same direction......... i didn't like the fact that he was trying to impress Dia, but if i ignore this n some more thigs n if i concentrate only on song, i liked itπŸ˜†

Also, was Samrat trying to channel Saif Ali Khan's style of guitar playing during his perfomance???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There was a pretty close resemblance.  I liked it really. πŸ˜‰

Overall, a mostly blah epi.....hoping for good things next week....guess it's going to be 'talent parade' week - obvioulsy next week will be wonderful, since precap already suggested that nupur n mayank will be partners, so many things gonna happen........... and most probably nupur's truth will be out as well......then we will get to see wat mayank will do......... i m waiting for next week nowπŸ˜‰

Great analysis. Like how you questioned Samrat floormapping abilities.. hehe..

As for Mayur, I was happy to finally see some lengthier Mayank+Nupur scenes and thus, enjoyed the epi! However, I guess we're all overindulging on the thought of Mayank figuring out Nupur's lie.. Even better if Mayank figures/finds out straight from the horse's mouth (being Nupur)... 🀣

But, I too missed Mayank's sarcastic reality checks. He's was very trusting to believe her.. I guess it was the confidence Nupur had on her face that overpowered Mayank's confused reaction - transforming Mr. Gyaan to Mr. Sorry .. Did she have to rub it in all the way by attending the library..? Nonetheless, Mayank was a total gentleman.😍

Ani
Originally posted by kulfi

Great analysis. Like how you questioned Samrat floormapping abilities.. hehe..LOL Thanks!....his floormapping abilities really fascinated me the most in this epi so I couldn't resist talking about themπŸ˜†

As for Mayur, I was happy to finally see some lengthier Mayank+Nupur scenes and thus, enjoyed the epi! However, I guess we're all overindulging on the thought of Mayank figuring out Nupur's lie.. Even better if Mayank figures/finds out straight from the horse's mouth (being Nupur)... 🀣 Hmmm, I guess I should look at the positive as well that way....we DID get more Mayur scenesπŸ˜†....and I would LOVE if Nupur has one of her ditzy spells and ends up telling him accidentally herself!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But, I too missed Mayank's sarcastic reality checks. He's was very trusting to believe her..I knowwww....that is what bothered me as well....suddenly he became so naive and trusting??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....guess Nupur is a fantastic actress that way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess it was the confidence Nupur had on her face that overpowered Mayank's confused reaction - transforming Mr. Gyaan to Mr. Sorry .. Did she have to rub it in all the way by attending the library..? EXACTLY!! I could understand if she was all smug about how she threw him off balance and all...but the way she enjoying his obvious awkwardness...hai mera bechara Mayank!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nonetheless, Mayank was a total gentleman.😍  Yep, that he always is!πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Ani
Originally posted by nureat01

Today's epi was an average one.....I thought yesterday's was better in terms of content and acting both.

you are right..I am waiting for the day he finds out..he'll be at his sarcastic best...excitingto just think of it

The rest of the epi was also extremely lacklustre since it contained a LOT of (not needed AT all) Dia and other inane filler type of stuff.

I was irritated too especially her ultrasonic pitch..5 mins of that at a stretch can give you a headache..besides her claiming rights on samrat was weird

One burning question in my mind: How did Samrat manage to do his entire 'my dil goes hmmm' performance with the blindfold on????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€£....I mean, he didn't trip or anything even once! Does he have the entire floormap of the college memorized by heart???🀣....this was another one of those on the cheesy side of SaJan scenes that don't really impress me much. They were good yesterday and I'd expected a continuation of that....except all we got was Samrat running around trying to manaao Dia??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.....

thats hillariuos...love your humour here...chalo i give him the benefit of doubt..doesnt look like he does anything useful in college anyways...so he might have got the floorplan. the saajan scene lacked magic and wasnt well edited. yesterday was way better...

Also, was Samrat trying to channel Saif Ali Khan's style of guitar playing during his perfomance???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There was a pretty close resemblance.

Overall, a mostly blah epi.....hoping for good things next week....guess it's going to be 'talent parade' weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agree again..at times i miss Uday's cheesy humour..its a saving grace at times..cant believe I am saying this