Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Today's epi was an average one.....I thought yesterday's was better in terms of content and acting both.

I felt bad for Mayank todayOuchLOL....maybe I'm just biasedTongueLOL....but the relish with which Nupur was lording over the fact that she submitted a good report (when it's a blatant lieLOL) kinda had my sympathies veering towards MayankLOL. The poor guy was in a constant state of dazed shock thoughoutOuchLOLLOL.....I liked the library scene b/w them....even though I felt it could have been better written....Mayank is such a sweetheart....if he feels he's in the wrong, he'll go out of his way to apologize as he did with Nupur today....even rushing to get her notes for herLOL (Nupur's smug grin as he did that was just hilariousLOL.....I think it might be the same grin she probably had when she was crowned Miss MorenaROFL)....but I wasn't really satisfied....cuz it was all so unfairOuchLOLLOL

I want Mayank to find out the truth before she asks him to be her dance partner or whatever....it's time to put Nupur in her place!Evil SmileLOLLOL

The rest of the epi was also extremely lacklustre since it contained a LOT of (not needed AT all) Dia and other inane filler type of stuff.

One burning question in my mind: How did Samrat manage to do his entire 'my dil goes hmmm' performance with the blindfold on????ConfusedConfusedROFL....I mean, he didn't trip or anything even once! Does he have the entire floormap of the college memorized by heart???ROFL....this was another one of those on the cheesy side of SaJan scenes that don't really impress me much. They were good yesterday and I'd expected a continuation of that....except all we got was Samrat running around trying to manaao Dia??ConfusedConfusedConfused.....

Also, was Samrat trying to channel Saif Ali Khan's style of guitar playing during his perfomance???LOLLOLLOL There was a pretty close resemblance.

Overall, a mostly blah epi.....hoping for good things next week....guess it's going to be 'talent parade' weekLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oct 9th thoughts" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
LOLz for me it was just the opposite, I really enjoyed the episode, perhaps coz I watched it on TV... I found Mayank too adorable yaar!!! LOL But I want Mayank to realize his folly AFTER he accepts Nupurs proposal for the dance - then he can revenge as much as I want, and I'll be fully behind him... hehehe....

& ROFL @ the Samrat thing!!! LOLLOLLOL Just few creative liberties taken on this show, I guess. But didn't you think My dil goes mmmm suited to them way better than Khuda Jaane???

Btw, no comments on the precap scene??? Big smile

Edited by meteora_smt - 09 October 2008 at 6:31pm

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

My Dil Goes hhhmm sequence was the highlight of the show...indeed, the today's episode was a bit dull compared to other episodes...there were no funny lines or jokes cracked...SaJan made no conversation today...the song was meant for dia and when sam realized it was gunjan, he seemed so embarassed and gave gunjan flowers b/c every1 was looking at him...he seemed interested only when gunjan dropped the flower and both get down to pick it up at the same time. Than he ran after dia again,and was constantly trying to get her to talk to him.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meteora_smt

LOLz for me it was just the opposite, I really enjoyed the episode, perhaps coz I watched it on TV... I found Mayank too adorable yaar!!! LOL But I want Mayank to realize his folly AFTER he accepts Nupurs proposal for the dance - then he can revenge as much as I want, and I'll be fully behind him... hehehe....

Btw, no comments on the precap scene??? Big smile

LOL....I watched it HQ....still made no differenceLOLLOL.....I found the Mayank talking to his Mom much more adorable....this version of Mayank was being taken for a ride for no fault of hisOuchLOL.....and one thing that I personally have always liked about Mayank is that his intelligence stands out among all the other characters in this show....but that intelligence failed him and that confidence that always shines through was not so prominent today.....I dunno....I didn't like itConfusedLOLLOL

As I said, the fact that Nupur was relishing her victory over a blatant lie and he was being so earnestly apologetic just made meOuchOuchLOL.....All the past times that he's passed sarcastic comments on Nupur, it's mostly an even playing field as she replies back to him.....but this time she was just doing one big drama that he unfortunately couldn't see through.

I think my biggest problem is that I'm in love with his sarcastic grin....or his grin, periodDay DreamingLOL.....and that was missing totally in today's epiOuch

As for the pre-cap....he still looked he hadn't found out the truthOuchLOL....I don't want him to be just simply nice to her so easily!! Especially when she's so outrightly LYING!!LOLLOL....I'm all for him being Nupur's dance partner (since she seems to have scared off everyone elseLOL) but he needs to know the truth ASAP!!Evil Smile

*Edit: Creative liberties????LOLLOLLOL That was taking creative liberties to a WHOLE new level!!! Blindfolded dude serenades his love interest without any idea of where he is moving around????LOL

As for the song, if you ignore the lyrics and just listen to the tune, sure it suits them betterWinkLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 09 October 2008 at 6:41pm

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Lolz Anu, Mayanks first impression was right, but you know even a smart guy makes mistakes or has relapses in his judgement, so I'm not too fussed about it. Smile

Btw didn't you find the scene where Nupur was pretending to be such a studious person in the library, hilarious??? LOL

I missed sarcastic Mayank, but I liked the fact that he was apologetic when he thought he had done wrong... And he was SOOO cute the way he was compensating for his actions even though he shouldn't be, I thought his being considerate and helpful to Nupur today was just a way to sorta make up for his sarcastic comments to her... lolz.

I do hope they don't stretch the track to infinity, and do intend to reveal the truth. I would LOVE to see Mayanks reaction on that, as well as sarcastic Mayank back on form.  This is why I want the truth to be revealed after he says yes for the dance, and they've registered and all, because then the tables would've TURNED and Nupur would be the one trying to placate Mayank WinkLOLLOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
@Sonia: I'm only fussed cuz it's so unfair!OuchLOLLOL.....Anyways, I also hope this doesn't go on for too long.

Yes, he was very sweet with the way he apologized but I would've liked it better if Nupur wasn't gloating at the other end when she really doesn't have a right to in this caseLOLLOL....What is the point in him being so sweet to her when she is obviously laughing at him in her head! Atleast when Mayank laughs at her, it's to her face!LOL

Yes, Nupur's nautanki in the library surrounded by books was pretty funnyLOLLOL....That sure was a well thought out plan considering it must have occured to her once she saw his reaction in the morning onlyLOLLOL

And I don't think Nupur would ever genuinely placate Mayank unless she sees some personal advantage to it.....right now, she is too caught up in her own 'cool' dreams to do anything else from what I can tellLOL

LOL

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
-
Originally posted by nureat01

Today's epi was an average one.....I thought yesterday's was better in terms of content - and acting both.  hahahahahah i actually liked itLOL

I felt bad for Mayank todayOuchLOL....maybe I'm just biasedTongueLOL....but the relish with which Nupur was lording over the fact that she submitted a good report (when it's a blatant lieLOL) kinda had my sympathies veering towards MayankLOL. The poor guy was in a constant state of dazed shock thoughoutOuchLOLLOL.....I liked the library scene b/w them....even though I felt it could have been better written....Mayank is such a sweetheart....if he feels he's in the wrong, he'll go out of his way to apologize as he did with Nupur today....even rushing to get her notes for herLOL (Nupur's smug grin as he did that was just hilariousLOL.....I think it might be the same grin she probably had when she was crowned Miss MorenaROFL)....but I wasn't really satisfied....cuz it was all so unfairOuchLOLLOL

yaar this library scene n mayank apologizing were really gud. I noticed mayank was so happy to see her studying n taking interest in books, hai na........ it was like his dream came true n there was a genuine smile on his face throughout, just coz nuur is studying,And wen nupur was getting up to take her notes, he made her sit n ran to get her notes just coz he didn't want her to get disturbed Day Dreaming mayank is really a sweetheart......... and i was feeling bad for him, coz nupur really tricked him this time and i hope he gets to know abt her soon. But i guess as shown in the precap, nupur is aking mayank to be his dance partner. So i guess he will agree to it, juts coz she made a wonderful projectLOL and i want mayank to mak eher realize that he chose to be her partner coz of her gud job in project only n this will force nupur to blurt out the truth and then letz see if mayank will still be nupur's partner or notWink

I want Mayank to find out the truth before she asks him to be her dance partner or whatever....it's time to put Nupur in her place!Evil SmileLOLLOL

The rest of the epi was also extremely lacklustre since it contained a LOT of (not needed AT all) Dia and other inane filler type of stuff.  i agree, there was too much of dia yesterday......Confused

One burning question in my mind: How did Samrat manage to do his entire 'my dil goes hmmm' performance with the blindfold on????ConfusedConfusedROFL....I mean, he didn't trip or anything even once! Does he have the entire floormap of the college memorized by heart???ROFL....this was another one of those on the cheesy side of SaJan scenes that don't really impress me much. They were good yesterday and I'd expected a continuation of that....except all we got was Samrat running around trying to manaao Dia??Confused i ConfusedConfused..... I agree n was wondering the same, how cum samrat is stopping gunjan everytime while he is blindfolded........ i mean if gunjan was moving right, he was moving right too and if left, he moved to the same direction......... i didn't like the fact that he was trying to impress Dia, but if i ignore this n some more thigs n if i concentrate only on song, i liked itLOL

Also, was Samrat trying to channel Saif Ali Khan's style of guitar playing during his perfomance???LOLLOLLOL There was a pretty close resemblance.  I liked it really. Wink

Overall, a mostly blah epi.....hoping for good things next week....guess it's going to be 'talent parade' week - obvioulsy next week will be wonderful, since precap already suggested that nupur n mayank will be partners, so many things gonna happen........... and most probably nupur's truth will be out as well......then we will get to see wat mayank will do......... i m waiting for next week nowWink

happiness92

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top