NEED a NEW SaJan Promoo...!!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I hope the creatives willl make a NEW promooooo for SaJAn!! I neeeeeeed onee...and itz weeekend alreadyyyyyyyyyyy!!😭😭 feel like cryingg😭😭 OMG! the best thing is that..watch all SaJan scenessss for this week😳

Especiallly the BIKE sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳 anddddddddddd todayz sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeee...so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳

Precap..looks awesomee....mayur r soo cuteeeeeeeeeee😳😳😳 but I love SaJan moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm the total opposite of you Ayesha... I find SaJan cute, but I definately love MayUr more... I think SaJan stole the show yday, and today MayUr did... 😊
And I can understand ur craze for a SaJan promo, hehe I feel the same when no MayUr promos are shown  but  then look @ the bright side na, this week there was a MayUr promo but this whole week was much more focused on SaJan save for the last episode...
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
Chahat17 thumbnail
I am a SaJan fan...therefore, I am more interested in SaJan promos but I don't mind watching MayUr either...I hope next week there are some good SaJan scenes...but i doubt it since next week will revolve around the planning of the talent parade and MayUr participation in dance contest and Dia trying her best to sabatage GunUr reputuation...
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^I thought MayUr were sidelined for the rest of the week, and I definately do not want that for SaJan. I want both to get equal focus.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

meteora_smt  wrote-^I thought MayUr were sidelined for the rest of the week, and I definately do not want that for SaJan. I want both to get equal focus.

I agree wid u on this meteora_smt  but didnt find that mayur being as sidelined..I thought whatever they showed 4 mayur thats goes throw by the story perfectly..& i dont think sajan stole any epi..coz till then creatives r showing whatever a epi needd..

& @ Aysha-Aww darling dont worry..i can understand ur love 4 sajan..though me too prefer Sajan more than Mayur but dont know at last my love 4both couple goes equally lol..I enjoyed Mayur's scens as much i rnoyed sajan scene..but yeah my 1 complain tyo the creatives that is..they should show promoes 4both jodi then all fans 'll b happy..& yeah me too want a sajan promo badly now

Love
piya.
Edited by piya2025 - 15 years ago
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here i want a SaJan promo really badly....but i like Mayur too they are reaally funny....but i love SaJan they aare my fav....anywayz just cant wait for monday....OMG i cant wait....
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup even me need a SaJan one badly.....
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya even in the precap they didn't show much of sajan ,,,, i wish we get a promo soon ..