will jiggs tell everyone pro is bani?

Posted: 15 years ago
do u think jiggs will tell everyone there that pro is bani ?i have a bad feelingshe wont please comment.
No way she is not stupid like bani 😡she knows how to play her cards right😆 and just wait and watch she will go against pro on monday for sure 😆
Nooooooo way.  Come on she's smart and she knows how to play her cards right, Jigyasa is one of those people who wants to make her cut and eat it too.  She doesn't do anything that wouldn't benefit her.  Jigyasa ruled the Walia Mansion from day one, you know what kind of power that is to have everybody under your control.  Now tell me would you want to give that up, heeell no you won't.  Once you've tasted that kind of power you would always crave it no matter what. Seeing that she hasn't ruled in 16 years she is itching to do it now and she wouldn't let anybody take that away from her not even Bani.  
Nah, Jigyasa won't tell anyone!

Meera will find out herself. The thing is that she'll try and find out Pronita's previous address by looking in the phone book... but she will not find the name Pronita 😕

And so then she goes through the painstaking proccess of checking Pronita's number against every number listed in the phone book... and when she eventually finds the number, she'll make the discovery that the number belongs to none other than a woman named *SHOCK* Bani! 😳

And then Meera will proceed to smash up Bani's face again.

... or something like that anyway!

God bless.
not sure but i don't think that jigyasa will tell everyone that pronita is bani. jigyasa was just helping pronita so that she could get her revenge and get back to the walia's mansion and rule it once more. besides there was someone who post the spoiler of this show which said that jigyasa told the walia family that she paid pronita to act and help her act in front of the family and everybody starts going against her something like that. but i'm pretty sure that jigyasa will continue being civil and decent towards bani as the way she had in the past when meera was still not exposed. she was just using bani to destroy meera.
of course she will tell that pronita is bani, because even rishi knows she is bani. monday ganga will find out who pronita is, can't wait to see the face of this arrogant girl, now she will repent badly for the way she behaved with her mum
Dont' know if she will tell or not --will unfold next week.  But sure hope she will tell.  Otherwise sadly this will become Jigyasa's revenge not Bani's revenge.   What did Bani get out of all this?   Bani has been shown to be dumb and helpless and weak, so can't expect the creatives to do anything good for her.  But hopefully there will be respect for Kali Ma.  If Jigyasa wins then Kali Ma lost because truth did not triumph over evil, but one evil (Meera) left and opened the way for the other evil (JIgyasa).  It would be evil winning over evil.  So at the end no gain!  
no she wont .... she lied to jai that pronita having more tests done .. i dont think jigz planning on taking bani back with her
no i don't think soooooooooo.............she is cleaver🥺
i dont think!!i think it is pro who will say it!!!