Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

i m so excited guys i just saw the new promo again mayur................. both of them are yelling together Nupur is saying "is compition main best dance tu main hee...." and Mayank says "sab se acha project tu mera hee..." and then they both look at each other in the background it says "in donoo ke sur tu alag hee bajte hain"(something like this lolz) ........... and then Nupur go to the auditorium  kind of place where Diya tell her that she needs a partner....... so then Nupur is asking everyone to be her partner but everyone is running and then she goes to Mayank and says "tum mere dance patner banoo ge" in the background it says "tu kya nachenge ye ek sur main" and then mayank is like "kya"

hay i just saw it once so sorry for any mistakes ......... but i simply loved it........... sajan lovers i m sorry but nothing for now but they ll show something about sajan sooon

ENJOY

Edited by yasmeeneee - 09 October 2008 at 3:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsytanasha1993-kavita-Payal25SamLuvsSaRunCeruleanSkyRafzk-ekta fananwaya-Ms.Wildcherry-Infinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo .......... again mayur" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Its the same as the precap- can't wait till Monday...Of course he will say yes and then both will win..

Zaara

fareshta

fareshta

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
ohhhh i jus luv mayur dey rock ... cnt wait till nxt week itz a b wicked nd reeli wnt mayur to win

rmrocks

rmrocks

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
wow coool i bet mayank wil agree

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyzabc123

Thanks for the infor...it's a bit different than the precap as few more scenes are added...i don't why MayUr promo are shown so much...even last week, MayUr promo was shown but there were hardly any sequences of theirs shown as this week main focus was SaJan...maybe next week  will revolve around MayUr bickering and dia dia trying to sabataouge GunUr....i always feel more sympathetic towards gunjan since she is not as strong a nupur...nupur a tough girl and handles every situation very well...while gunjan just cries all the time.

Nupur is a tough girl??? LOL Did you not see the episode where she is stuck in the mens bathroom??? She looked closed to tears over there... Also. I disagree about Nupur handling every situation very well, she is a little misguided to be honest.. Trying to be cool & all, while not knowing she is being made a fool of.Ouch She sort of reminds me of Geet of JWM.... The difference is Gunjan is very sensitive, and cries all the time, but Nupur on the other hand has a breaking point which if passed the situation would affect her in a bigggg way, so I agree Gunjan is more vulnerable than Nupur, but I don't think that necessarily means Nupur is a tough girl and handles all situations well....

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
What I dislike about Nupur is that she is such a conformist - she wants so desperately to fit in that it's kind of pathetic. While despite her crying nature, Gunjan atleast tries to stay true to who she is and not try to be like other people in order to be accepted. In this way, Gunjan is actually more of an individual and even arguably more independent than Nupur.  

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chronic

What I dislike about Nupur is that she is such a conformist - she wants so desperately to fit in that it's kind of pathetic. While despite her crying nature, Gunjan atleast tries to stay true to who she is and not try to be like other people in order to be accepted. In this way, Gunjan is actually more of an individual and even arguably more independent than Nupur.  

Hmm, true, but I don't see that as a bad thing or a cause for hatred even. The way I look @ is it this - Nupur was very loved in Morena full of life & enthusiastic, and she got attention and lapped it up. So for her, coming from a town where she was so loved and appreciated to college where she was made fun of and ostracized made for a drastic change. So she was obviously affected by it more than Gunjan, plus she is that kind of gal who believes people are innately good so trusts them easily. So when Dia told her that people weren't respecting Nupur because of Nupurs demeanour, the poor girl reasoned that it must be true, and didn't doubt Dia's intentions, she thought Dia was thinking the best for her just like the people from Morena.  She is insecure, dear, and who isn't??? Who over here perpetually has a high self-confidence??? With Gunjan, she was always a shy girl, who was into studies, hence the ostracization did not matter to her as much as it did to Nupur, coz that was Nupurs element. Similar to the fact that if Gunjan & Nupur failed in their studies, Gunjan would be way more affected than Nupur!!! Smile And I love that, because thats what Nupur so relatable for me. I love that she isn't always aware that she is making the right or wrong decision and has a bit of insecurity... But she really does have a heart of gold, just like her younger sis, and she is full of masti and life!!! Smile

And Nupur isn't SO desperate also, she doesn't realize she is being made a fool of, once she does, she goes back to her ordinary ways... sorta like how she went back to her salwaar kurta and Morena sayings after that stint with a fancy dress!!! Big smile I'm pretty sure that just to be more popular, Nupur will never do something illegal, or compromise on her core values.

Edited by meteora_smt - 09 October 2008 at 5:53pm

imzi91

imzi91

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
thank you!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top