Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Is Kyunki's future on a Double-edged swor - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Lata.....Preiety u r right...whats the difference?? Even if its a 40 yrs leap i doubt any of them will look old πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wazupp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Thanks Lata.....Preiety u r right...whats the difference?? Even if its a 40 yrs leap i doubt any of them will look old πŸ˜†

Exactly Labib πŸ˜† yes they might get the glasses πŸ˜† to make an age difference πŸ˜†
^^^ But later on they will take it off...
Wazupp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

^^^ But later on they will take it off...

LOL in Hiten's case that was a great idea πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Wazupp

LOL in Hiten's case that was a great idea πŸ˜‰

I like Karan with glasses tho... or else he looks like Bhumiz brotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Kal El thumbnail
Well frankly, to me the phrase "mother of all Indian soaps" conjures up images of the serial Tara not Kyunki. That was first true Indian soap opera with all the crazy twists and turns, extramarital affairs, endless sequence of leaps, characters coming and going, people returning from the dead and all that stuff that we associate with soaps. That colossus ran for around 8 years, literally creating the Indian soap opera genre in it's image and almost generated a sequel too (Tara 2, though that was cut off with the decision to end the serial).

Yeah there was Humlog from the 1980s. I refer to that as the grandfather of Indian soaps. πŸ˜†

Kyunki is more like the pioneer of  daily soaps. Before Kyunki/Kahaani/Kasuatii the daily soap was non-existent. Now you can't think of soaps in anything but the daily format and in the regressive Balaji style.  Kyunki was a very good serial before the decision to stretch it on and on. It really should have ended 5 years ago. That way it would have bowed out with dignity. Today it's begging to be put out of its misery. Sad.
Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago
muscleprotein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

It's still the mother of all indian soaps!

I never felt the KN magic so won;t talk about that. I just want Tanya back!

I think 5th generation never got to prove themselves. Also because alll most all of them left. Chaning actors takes time to get used to!

Right now it is one of the most boring soaps. I wish they would end it. Unless they want to start the 5th generation tracks with new stories!

I agree on the mother of soaps!!
Do you reckon that the actors however big are unable to pull the crowds!!!
 if that were the case then the  soap would still contnue to reign!!!
having said that to me the actors are showng no interest at all!!
Off late the scenes with the so called 'magical couple' have been very damp!!! my POV!!!
Ganga  and Mohini appear to be the only two who are  throwing their hearts into their role!!
As for Tanya, as long as she was there , she too lived her role!!
and teh main protagonist!!! SI as Tulsi ever since her comeback has not created even a ripple , leave alone a stir!!
The current younger genration have completely been wiped off!!
what is Archita doign there on her own!!
Bhoomi the firebrand has ben tamed and this demure and coyness is not suiting her, her body language still exudes that cool attitud type!!!
I feel the family atmosphere between the cast and the crew is completely missing and it is reflecting on the quality of the soap!!
I too strongly believe that before furhter damage to both the actors and the creatives this show should BOW DOWN !!
This 5 yr leap could just be the beginning of the end!!!! and htey may wind up soon!!

Yeah Kal El if they have ended this show just after Tulsi killed Ansh, peple wud have remembered it forever ....
Will there be another show like Kyunki which will make the audiences go crazy ???
muscleprotein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

Well frankly, to me the phrase "mother of all Indian soaps" conjures up images of the serial Tara not Kyunki.  did not watch this serial so cant comment!! I meant mother of modern soaps!!!

That was first true Indian soap opera with all the crazy twists and turns, extramarital affairs, endless sequence of leaps, characters coming and going, people returning from the dead and all that stuff that we associate with soaps. a para normal experience !!πŸ˜†
That colossus ran for around 8 years, literally creating the Indian soap opera genre in it's image and almost generated a sequel too (Tara 2, though that was cut off with the decision to end the serial). wise decision !

Yeah there was Humlog from the 1980s. I refer to that as the grandfather of Indian soaps. πŸ˜† indeed!! there was Buniyaad too an all time great!! Kyunki is not a patch in comparison to these two all time greats!!!!

Kyunki is more like the pioneer of  daily soaps.  spot on !! it is more a means of escpaism and off late extremely illogical too!! Not that logic ruled before , !!!
Before Kyunki/Kahaani/Kasuatii the daily soap was non-existent. Now you can't think of soaps in anything but the daily format and in the regressive Balaji style.  abosultely !!!! and so unrealisitc!!! where women retire for the night with full make up etc!!!
 Kyunki was a very good serial before the decision to stretch it on and on.  all credibility is lost when the dragging continues and  this is being reflected by the actors performance too!! MY belief!!!!

It really should have ended 5 years ago. the 2nd leap was totally uncalled for!! i too agree and then to rub salts to wounds they start focusiing on oldies romance !!
That way it would have bowed out with dignity. Today it's begging to be put out of its misery. Sad.
cant be more true!!  the way thigs are heading!!
it will reach a day where even the TV channel will refuse it permisiion!!
Just imagine a 50 yr old character being raped!!
A 50 yr old mother suddenly misses her long lost son!!
and a 70 yr old woman who is supposed to know her family inside out still walks away at important times
The so called business magnates being  shown as Nincompoops!!
it is high time that they call quits
 and once again I do believe that the actors too are hand in glove with the production team and are taking the viewers for a ride!!!