Posted: 19 years ago
will "lover boy" nandu ever get the chance to go out with pari???🤓
I think he will, but later on he'll find out about her mercenary nature when she will betray him with Aryan. That is what happens in the original, but I dont know how Deeya and Tony will handle it for JJKN.
She betrays him with Aryan?  Meaning that she will cheat on Nandu with Aryan or both she and Aryan will deceive him? thanx

In the original, she cheats on him with Aryan

whoa, that will be weird as Aryan currently thinks her head is full of hot air (I can't say I disagree)😉

Do you know if Raj ends up with Maria at all?  Was there a Maria in the original?

There was a Maria (she was called Auramaria) in the original, but she ended up with Veeru in the end, not Raj! 👏

Does Raj end up with anyone?

I find Raj's hair weird nowadays. He got this short fringes/locks on the side, which looks funny (and makes him look old). He looks like he will break into a qawali anytime! The hair does not look real to me.

I agree with u Ash. His hair is funny. Like the old movie actress.

Was pari to be with Aryan ... nandu  i I am totally confused. I hope nandu finds some1 better. pari is so dumb. maybe when jassi changes a lot of ppl will change for good. i guess. Every one will  go under changing process by deeya & tony. wo bhi wholesale mein.😆

Ash..Who will want to end up with raj..that is the ques!
You're right about the hair, Ash.  It makes him look soooooo much older.  He needs to lay off the hair gel