Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Now that Dia is in charge of the talent show.. whats the worse thing she will do to Gunur.. I think this time she will seriously cross her limits.. She acts like if Gunur are her worst enemies.. Dia for God sake.. they are your cousins...Please stop bullying them....

Zaara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats the WORSE Dia will do??" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

josh135

Goldie

josh135

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Yup maybe ...but im having this feeling that the opposite will happen.....Nupur will have Mayank as a partner so theyl be dancing together ...n Gunjan will be with Samrat..(maybe Dia will do this to punish Samrat ....) n Gunjan will be without her chashma and will be lookin beautiful n... ..!! n samrat will fall for Gunjan finally and Mayank for Nupur!!!!!oooo i hope this happens!!!

Desi rani

Goldie

Desi rani

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i was thinking to make the same topic hehehehe , and i think she says everyone to not become partner of Nupur & Gunjan or something like that !

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I think more than Nupur, she will probally do something to Gunjan.

Sajan will def be partners, Like I don't know, do something to her dress or something..

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Sajan will def be partners, Like I don't know, do something to her dress or something..

Agreed, this time Dia will most definately try to sabotage Gunjan more due to the Samrat ka connection, as she is jealous and wants Samrat to dislike Gunjan!!! But I do think Dia will make situations miserable for both of them!!!! Angry

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meteora_smt

Originally posted by jenny1000

Agreed, this time Dia will most definately try to sabotage Gunjan more due to the Samrat ka connection, as she is jealous and wants Samrat to dislike Gunjan!!! But I do think Dia will make situations miserable for both of them!!!! Angry

of course that's all she can do.. she is insecure...

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with majority...

I too think SaJan will be partners b/c dia said, " Friends will become enemies and enemies will become friends...and every1 real face will be revealed...or something on this line ( don't remember exactly)....

Dia comments hinted that she was planning to make SaJan dance partners so that way Samrat will get embarassed in front of every1 b/c Gunjan can't dance...and it will be a huge humiliation for Gunjan as she didn't seem a bit interested in the talent parade.....maybe SaJan interactions during talent parade and the aftermath of it might change samrat's views towards Gunjan...so maybe not right away, but Dia plan will eventually push samrat towards gunjan.

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
She is definitely gonna do bad wid Gunjan if not wid Nupur....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top