Miley Jab Hum Tum

Whats the WORSE Dia will do??

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Now that Dia is in charge of the talent show.. whats the worse thing she will do to Gunur.. I think this time she will seriously cross her limits.. She acts like if Gunur are her worst enemies.. Dia for God sake.. they are your cousins...Please stop bullying them....

Zaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
Yup maybe ...but im having this feeling that the opposite will happen.....Nupur will have Mayank as a partner so theyl be dancing together ...n Gunjan will be with Samrat..(maybe Dia will do this to punish Samrat ....) n Gunjan will be without her chashma and will be lookin beautiful n... ..!! n samrat will fall for Gunjan finally and Mayank for Nupur!!!!!oooo i hope this happens!!!
Desi rani thumbnail
i was thinking to make the same topic hehehehe , and i think she says everyone to not become partner of Nupur & Gunjan or something like that !
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think more than Nupur, she will probally do something to Gunjan.

Sajan will def be partners, Like I don't know, do something to her dress or something..
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

I think more than Nupur, she will probally do something to Gunjan.

Sajan will def be partners, Like I don't know, do something to her dress or something..

Agreed, this time Dia will most definately try to sabotage Gunjan more due to the Samrat ka connection, as she is jealous and wants Samrat to dislike Gunjan!!! But I do think Dia will make situations miserable for both of them!!!! 😡
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: meteora_smt

Agreed, this time Dia will most definately try to sabotage Gunjan more due to the Samrat ka connection, as she is jealous and wants Samrat to dislike Gunjan!!! But I do think Dia will make situations miserable for both of them!!!! 😡

of course that's all she can do.. she is insecure...

Chahat17 thumbnail
I agree with majority...

I too think SaJan will be partners b/c dia said, " Friends will become enemies and enemies will become friends...and every1 real face will be revealed...or something on this line ( don't remember exactly)....

Dia comments hinted that she was planning to make SaJan dance partners so that way Samrat will get embarassed in front of every1 b/c Gunjan can't dance...and it will be a huge humiliation for Gunjan as she didn't seem a bit interested in the talent parade.....maybe SaJan interactions during talent parade and the aftermath of it might change samrat's views towards Gunjan...so maybe not right away, but Dia plan will eventually push samrat towards gunjan.
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is definitely gonna do bad wid Gunjan if not wid Nupur....
rose0413 thumbnail
She'll probably hide Gunjan's glasses and rip Nupur's clothes

But as usual, her plan will backfire and the couples will get CLOSER because of her

1.) If Gunjan can't find her glasses, she'll come without glasses and look stunning and Samrat will be head over heels

2.) If Nupur's clothes are ripped, Mayank being the gentleman he is will lend her his jacket or something and they'll have a cuteee scene together 😃
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
I agree with u.. Of course her plans will backfire.. And the couples will get closer meaning there will be tons of Mayur n Sajan scens...

Zaara