Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sam is trying to hard

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Why is Sam trying soo hard to impress Dia.. i mean whats worng with him.. Creatives have to shape up his charater a bit more.. And seriously Dia thinks Sam is her property.. well he is not.. she did not buy him.. Sam and Dia both r getting on my nerves..

Zaara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sam is trying to hard" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fareshta

fareshta

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
well i fink his doing so bcz dia z a very gud frnd of sammy nd he dznt want to upset her....i fink its normal for him to do dat....sammy can neva get on my nerves hiztoo hawt to get on sum1z nerves....lolzz

babe23

babe23

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyzabc123

Samrat is trying hard to woo Dia b/c they are really good friends...and she is upset with him...so he is trying to appologize in the best way possible so she can forgive him. I think it's okay if he is geniuely asking Dia to forgive him...i think no1 would want their good frenz to be mad at them...BTW...he is not trying to impress her b/c he likes her or anything...i believe till date he has no feelings for any1...i remember in one promo samrat said, " he falls in " luv"  everyday with every new girl he finds...so he definitely doesn't take Dia attitude towards him seriously...He was behaving in a similar way with gunjan in an earlier episode where kept asking for forgiveness annoyingly and he even sent a hot coffee for her with a note...which gunjan obviously reject....It's just samrat personality...i guess he will start to behave differently when he falls in love with gunjan.Day Dreaming

Well said I completely agree

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
instead of going after dia he should go after gunjun mre he is just wastin his time wid dia and i completly agree wid u xyzzabc123

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
i was irritated too....and dia should dod something about her voice gets on my nerves..well i think she'll try to embarass both sisters in the bargain she'll get nupur closer to mayank and gunjan closer to samrat..who know they might even become popular...

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyzabc123

Samrat is trying hard to woo Dia b/c they are really good friends...and she is upset with him...so he is trying to appologize in the best way possible so she can forgive him. I think it's okay if he is geniuely asking Dia to forgive him...i think no1 would want their good frenz to be mad at them...BTW...he is not trying to impress her b/c he likes her or anything...i believe till date he has no feelings for any1...i remember in one promo samrat said, " he falls in " luv"  everyday with every new girl he finds...so he definitely doesn't take Dia attitude towards him seriously...He was behaving in a similar way with gunjan in an earlier episode where kept asking for forgiveness annoyingly and he even sent a hot coffee for her with a note...which gunjan obviously reject....It's just samrat personality...i guess he will start to behave differently when he falls in love with gunjan.Day Dreaming

Exacally!
I agree Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top