Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hrhr

hrhr

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Arjun Bijlani
Actor

How did you enter the television world?
To enter the television world I didn't have to struggle much, but I did put in some sincere efforts and lots of hard work. I started with modelling. I also appeared in several ad films. My first serial is Remix on Star One.

What are your current projects on television?
Right now, I only have Left Right Left. This keeps me quite busy.

How do you relate to your character in Left Right Left?
I am playing a character called Aalekh who has suffered a lot in the past. He lost his parents during his childhood and was brought up in an orphanage. Being in bad company, he indulges in bad habits like drinking, smoking and doing drugs. He is a straightforward person and does not like dishonest people; this is where I relate to the character. Besides, I am short-tempered too.

Did you always think of becoming an actor?
No, I never thought of it. I did modelling initially and was satisfied with that. But four years back when I lost my father, I was confused about my career. It was then that I decided to become an actor.

Your happiest moment?
The happiest moment of my life is when my mother after seeing my first serial gave me a hug and said 'son I am proud of you'. There's also another incident that happened recently wherein an one lady came to the studio all the way from Pune only to meet me. She brought a book on which she had my photograph and asked me for an autograph.

Your future plans?
I am happy with anything. When it comes to acting, I don't mind television, ad films or movies.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "an article of mayank aka arjun" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top