Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
No offense SaJan fans, this is just my opinion!!! Smile I think My dil goes mmmm should be SaJans theme song instead of Khuda Jaane. I mean I think Shaans voice suits Samrat more than KK's... And there was this scene where Gunjan drops her books, and Samrat and Gunjan both go down to pick it and their hands touch, and My dil goes mmm goes on in the background... It suited the scene so brilliantly, almost elevated them to a whole new level. It was amazing, magical. Loved the scene specifically!!! Big smile

Hope they use my dil goes mmm more than Khuda Jaane as the couples theme, it really suits them more.. Samrat has that Saif Ali look especially with his style and attitude, and Gunjan has that Priety look from Kal Ho Naa ho!!! Big smile

So agree or definately agree???? WinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My dil goes mmmm suits SaJan more than Khuda Jaane" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missy14

IF-Dazzler

missy14

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Totally Agree ..My Dil Goes mm Suit them moreEmbarrassed

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
No i think Khuda Jane suits them da most but tey can use My Dil Goes as a background theme....but they shud use Khuda Jane in SaJan romantic moments i like both the songs....but Khuda Jane is my fav so i prefer Khuda Jane more than My Dil Goes....but ur right tht scene was magical wen their hands touch OMG i was about to faint it was really good and Samrat's smile was really cute and he was seriously looking at her....

-Vinisha-

IF-Dazzler

-Vinisha-

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Ummm I Liked 'Khuda Jaane Ke' More....

It Suits Sajan More...Big smile

RT_vinisha....!Hug
living for...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HeartRAJATHeartforeverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
^lol seriously, but anyways did you like the SaJan scene in todays episode???

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
no don't think sooooooo thatt last flower scene tune was good but as the story proceeds according 2 that khuda jaane suits them more
the song my dill goes is good only initial starting..........

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Err....I LOVE both songs, but frankly speaking, NEITHER suit themLOLLOL...."my dil goes hmmm" has lyrics like 'aati hai woh aise chal ke, jaise jannat mein rehti hai".....how does that even REMOTELY apply to Gunjan??ConfusedConfusedLOL.....this would make MUCH more sense on Nupur!WinkLOL

As for Khuda Jaane.....again, their relationship is nowhere near the 'sajdeh mein jhukta hoon' phase, so that's again strange to meLOLLOL....

I think overall, they should refrain from using filmy songs on them....I absolutely love the bg music (MJHT piano instrumental) that they play on most SaJan scenes....and I think that suits them much better than all these random songsLOLLOL

amrit_rus

amrit_rus

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i agree with lovingbird,as the story progresses forwrad and sammy falls in love with gunjan,khuda jaane is perfectly suitable for SajAn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top