9 October Update

wida thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nupur ask if she can come inside. Teachers says yes but dont come late next time. Nupur gives the teacher the project report and Mayank looks shocked. Nupur goes and sit and Mayank stares at her teacher says to mayank i didnt punish you ..you can go and sit. Mayank goes and sit next to Nupur. Teacher says that nupur did good job and if she wants to share something with the class and she says yes. Nupur stands up and start to talk about their project mayank looks shocked... Teacher ask if mayank want to say something. But he is too busy looking at Nupur so teacher says mayank but he dont have anything to say.

Benjy has flowers in his hands goes to samrat and says i brought the flowers but tum dia ko mana payega? Samrat says i have so experience. Bhenjy says but you haev to do something for me. Samrat looks at Gunjans friend and says hot date chalegi? Bhenjy says ofcourse he think samrat is talking about another girl. Samrat shows him that he is talking about Gunjans friends and Bhenjy hides under table😆. Samrat says your job is not done yet. Samrat is gonna say sorry to Dia in style and you have to help me.

School bell rings and Nupur wants to go Mayank says ehh. Nupur stops and says kya? Mayank says i was going. Nupur says i didnt ask anything..I forgot my pen ..oke we will meet..bye and she goes. Mayank says such a good report is first time that made a mistake in understanding someone.

Nupur says to Gunjan thanks that you helped me otherwise i would have still runned  away from mayank. You had to see his face. Gunjans friend comes and say Gunjan you know Samrat called me hottie. She takes Gunjan with her and Nupur left alone.

Dia and her friend are sitting and Dia says only flowers does Sarat really think i will become happy with only flowers. The other girl says i dont know but i am sure those flowers were for you. Samrat and Bhenjy hear this and Bhenyi says i dont think Dia ka gussi will go away with these flowers. Samrat gives Bhenjy a lettre where is written i wont see anyone else until you forgive me. My eyes will be blinded. Bhenjy blinds Samrats eyes. He says if you cheated i will tell dia. Bhenjy goes where Dia sits and let the lettre in betweens dia and her friend and comes again. Teacher sees him and gives him some books and say come with me bring this books to staff room. Bhenjy says to Samrat start now. Dia and her friend go away without seeing the lettre. Gunjan and her friend comes and sit where Dia was sitting and Samrat starts to sing his eyes are blinded but he mistakes Gunjan for Dia. Bhenyi comes back and sees this. Samrat get the flowers and walks toward Gunjan before he can do anything Bheyi comes and unblind him. Samrat sees that it is Gunjan and says this is for you(he mean the flowers) Gunjans friends walk away and Gunjan wants to go with her but he says ono to and the flowers fall on the ground and they boht try to pick it up and their hand touch and my dil goes hmm starts again. Gunjan stands up and Samrat says these flowers are for our first date and then Dia comes and see this. Samrat ask when will we go to our next date. Bhenyi comes and shows samrat Dia and oops.😆He says think and tell chashmish

Dias friends say i think you should do something looks like Samrat is fida on that morena. Dia looks really angry at her and says i dont need to learn anything about samrat from someone else. Sammy comes but then there is an announcement that alll students must come to announc bord in 5 mins.

Nupur is in library and takes a book and then she sees Myank at the other side and smiles. Mayank sees her too and comes to her and says HI nupur she say oh hi mayank soory i was a bit lost in the books. Good you came can you please give me that book. He gets the book for her. She says thnx and sits and says to mayank beto na. He says no mein..She says you know this is my favo place whenever i come here i sit here. Reading here dil ko bohot sukoon milta hai..where are my notes..Mayank says its oke i will get them for you. He comes back with notes and nupur says ou wanted to say something ..he says yes last ngiht..and she starts you know what last night happend..while making the prject itna maza ayaa i forgot time. Mayank says yes seeing the project bata lag raha hai. Nupur says you wanted to say something..Mayank says yes i wanted to say sorry i didnt knew you took the project so serious and after seeing project and now really impressive. Nupur says its oke dont bother you mind wiht small thing. Mayank says thnx alot i only wanted to say this.

Teacher announce  Talent Parade. Principal says everyone has to participate. Teacher says that Dia will cordinate this event this year. Gunur goes to Dia and nupur says you are my couzin but like my sister nah so mere liye ek acha role choose karna..i forgot to say 1 thing mein miss morene bhi bacnchoki hoon. Dia says dont worry from the day you and Gunjan came to this school i care for you too and i will also do in the future..Friend of Dia says ohh im so excited what will we do. Dia says a lot somepoeple apni roop dekhega i mean talent,.friends will become enemy and enemys friends. But hume todi si mehnat paregi.

Dias friends says this morene sisters are taking part in this parade dont know what they will do. What will happen to your image. Dia says you dont know the talent in dia. This college and samrat are dia ka proprty. In this parade i will do such a thing to this sisters that sharm ke mare not only this school but even mumbai ko chor ke jayenge

Precape:Nupur asks everyone if they want to become her dance partner and that she doesnt haev lots time..But nobody wants to.
She ask mayank will yoi become my dance partner for talent parade??

Edited by wida - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
thanks wida... cool one...
poor mayank...
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: veenisha

is it only this much

no..im gonna continue now..srry for delay
cutyv thumbnail
arent there any precaps????? 

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks So much Wida.
Nice Episode, loved it, MayUr & sajAn Scenes rockedd!!! 😳
wida thumbnail
whole update is posted
cutyb there is a a precape
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u soo much wida..great update...ohh!!..i cant wait to see mayur as dance partners!!!...;)
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great Update Wida.. thanx alot.... MayUr scenes were the BEST...

Zaara
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update

Durga
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dia is SOOOOOOO meann..
what is wrong wid her :@