NUPUR ASKS MAYANK 2 B HER DANCE PARTNER !!!

Posted: 15 years ago
whow ! guys did u catch the precap? Nupur asks mayank to be her dance partner ! how cute is that ? i CANT WAIT 4 MONDAY ! when will monday come ?
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? 😲😲😲 OMGGGG MONDAY CANNOT COME SOON... OMG OMG!!!
Originally posted by meteora_smt

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? 😲😲😲 OMGGGG MONDAY CANNOT COME SOON... OMG OMG!!!

Yeah I am dead serious ! cant wait 4 monday ! and I think tht mayank will say yes to her now tht he is being all sweet with her !
Edited by I-luv-Mayank - 15 years ago
OMG!!!
cant wait!!!!

MAn Why does this weekend have to come?? 😆
Seriously, THANK GOD the creatives have proven me wrong by giving MayUr focus in todays epi... OMGGGG CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR MAYANKS REACTION TO IT!!!! WOO!!! Normally a guy asks a girl for a dance, but over here the case is total opposite... which is why I love MayUR!!!!! 😃

What were Nupurs expressions like when she asked Mayank out for the dance??? 😆 Coz I doubt she'd genuinely want to go with him.....
Originally posted by I-luv-Mayank

Yeah I am dead serious ! cant wait 4 monday ! and I think tht mayank will say yes to her now tht he is being all sweet with her !

All sweet??? Am I hearing things right??? 😆 THIS is what I love about Mayank, he's a normal human being who just repents and apologizes like a normal human being... though he is abnormally hot ofcourse!!! 😳

FIFTEEN MINUTES MORE!!! WHY DOESN'T TIME PASS FAST???

Seriously, THANK GOD the creatives have proven me wrong by giving MayUr focus in todays epi... OMGGGG CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR MAYANKS REACTION TO IT!!!! WOO!!! Normally a guy asks a girl for a dance, but over here the case is total opposite... which is why I love MayUR!!!!! 😃

What were Nupurs expressions like when she asked Mayank out for the dance??? 😆 Coz I doubt she'd genuinely want to go with him.....

actually sha askes many ppl to be her dance partner and everyone runs away.....she was sitting with mayank outside the coll or sumting and she was tensed then mayank asks her" kya hua?" and then she sasks him to be his dance partner ! Umm.....Actually frm her expressions it does not look as if she dint like dancing with him or sumthing....bcuz she herself asked him !

All sweet??? Am I hearing things right??? 😆 THIS is what I love about Mayank, he's a normal human being who just repents and apologizes like a normal human being... though he is abnormally hot ofcourse!!! 😳

FIFTEEN MINUTES MORE!!! WHY DOESN'T TIME PASS FAST???

Lolz.... I can totally understand your agitation !
OMG!!!!!!! CANT WAIT ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by LUV_shabboo

OMG!!!!!!! CANT WAIT ðŸ˜³

SAME HERE !