Miley Jab Hum Tum

NUPUR ASKS MAYANK 2 B HER DANCE PARTNER !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
whow ! guys did u catch the precap? Nupur asks mayank to be her dance partner ! how cute is that ? i CANT WAIT 4 MONDAY ! when will monday come ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NUPUR ASKS MAYANK 2 B HER DANCE PARTNER !!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? ShockedShockedShocked OMGGGG MONDAY CANNOT COME SOON... OMG OMG!!!

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meteora_smt

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? ShockedShockedShocked OMGGGG MONDAY CANNOT COME SOON... OMG OMG!!!

Yeah I am dead serious ! cant wait 4 monday ! and I think tht mayank will say yes to her now tht he is being all sweet with her !

Edited by I-luv-Mayank - 09 October 2008 at 10:14am

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
cant wait!!!!

MAn Why does this weekend have to come?? LOL

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Seriously, THANK GOD the creatives have proven me wrong by giving MayUr focus in todays epi... OMGGGG CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR MAYANKS REACTION TO IT!!!! WOO!!! Normally a guy asks a girl for a dance, but over here the case is total opposite... which is why I love MayUR!!!!! Big smile

What were Nupurs expressions like when she asked Mayank out for the dance??? LOL Coz I doubt she'd genuinely want to go with him.....

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-luv-Mayank

Yeah I am dead serious ! cant wait 4 monday ! and I think tht mayank will say yes to her now tht he is being all sweet with her !

All sweet??? Am I hearing things right??? LOL THIS is what I love about Mayank, he's a normal human being who just repents and apologizes like a normal human being... though he is abnormally hot ofcourse!!! Embarrassed

FIFTEEN MINUTES MORE!!! WHY DOESN'T TIME PASS FAST???

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Seriously, THANK GOD the creatives have proven me wrong by giving MayUr focus in todays epi... OMGGGG CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR MAYANKS REACTION TO IT!!!! WOO!!! Normally a guy asks a girl for a dance, but over here the case is total opposite... which is why I love MayUR!!!!! Big smile

What were Nupurs expressions like when she asked Mayank out for the dance??? LOL Coz I doubt she'd genuinely want to go with him.....

actually sha askes many ppl to be her dance partner and everyone runs away.....she was sitting with mayank outside the coll or sumting and she was tensed then mayank asks her" kya hua?" and then she sasks him to be his dance partner ! Umm.....Actually frm her expressions it does not look as if she dint like dancing with him or sumthing....bcuz she herself asked him !

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by I-luv-Mayank

All sweet??? Am I hearing things right??? LOL THIS is what I love about Mayank, he's a normal human being who just repents and apologizes like a normal human being... though he is abnormally hot ofcourse!!! Embarrassed

FIFTEEN MINUTES MORE!!! WHY DOESN'T TIME PASS FAST???

Lolz.... I can totally understand your agitation !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top