India-Forums

Is it only me.........?

kpcool22 Goldie
kpcool22
kpcool22

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Hello Guys,wassup?Smile

Hope u all r fine.
TBH I hav got this feeling that Mayur are being sidelined,they've hardly few scenes.(Sajan fans,No offense.I luv Sajan too)
But still in yesterday's episode there were no Mayur scenes & in this week there had been hardly 2-3 short scenes on Mayur.

What's ur take on this guys?
Is it only me who is thinking like this or is it true?

_A_d_i_t_i_ Goldie
_A_d_i_t_i_
_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
actually i think that they may be dedicating seperate episodes to each jodi. and after the show ends, they advertise only for mayur.
 so i think it'is not so
mehak_kapoor IF-Sizzlerz
mehak_kapoor
mehak_kapoor

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i agree. they really got very few scenes this week. but then i think they will develop stories turn by turn na. Like this week they showed samrat-gunjan scenes n next week they might show more Mayur scenes, coz they can't really show everything together na....... I just hope n wish that next week is MAYUR's week
Sehar_Sheikh IF-Rockerz
Sehar_Sheikh
Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i agree.. but i think next week will be Mayur's week.
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged

This week has been less of MayUr for sure, but i think the first and second week had a lot of MayUr so maybe they're compensating for that by giving SaJan a few more scenes. I think so far, it's been pretty balanced out, especially between Nupur-Gunjan, both sisters seem to have equal air time! :)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I completely agree!! There are hardly any substantial Mayur scenes in the epis this week (even though those few scenes are great)......I do agree with the alternating theory....one week seems to be SaJan focus, one week MaYur.....so going by this, next week should be more MaYur...it BETTER be!!!TongueLOLLOL
-MamuKiBhanji- IF-Stunnerz
-MamuKiBhanji-
-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I agree wid mahek di & Shaz..Dont worry my friend..im sure..That creatives'll focus on both jodi equally..

They better b..nahi to main unhe nahi sodunghi..lol..
piya.
happiness92 Senior Member

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index