Fan Fictions

The Right Choice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ramani

ramani

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hi friends,
This is my first trial of a short story. It's not related to any serial but just a  general one .
I'm also posting a video.Just have a look it's a good one.

THE RIGHT CHOICE

It is 9:30 p.m. the station was busy with people,ready for their journey. In the darkest part of the platform a man wearing casuals was busy burying something deep inside a small hole so that it couldnot be found by anyone. Leaving the platform he looks back to see how the station is and then has an evil smile on his face thinking of how it would be after few moments.

*Blast**Blast*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A boy sleeping in his bed get up with sweat all over his body and having a heavy breath. This wasn't the first time for him. He has been getting these dreams since the bomb blasts in Bangalore and Ahmedabad. He shuddered at the thought of people who died in the blast.

His mother who was sleeping beside him woke up as she sensed some movements. She saw her son sitting and looking into some space. She realized that he again got the same dream. She moved close to her son pulled him into her lap and cuddled him with her hand on his cheek. She pacified him saying that everything would be alright but deep inside she was guilty.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ayaan, get ready you need to go to the college",called ayaan's mother setting the table ready. Ayaan who was busy reading his dynamics looked up. It was his final year examinations. He has struggled with his studies for these four years. He wanted to do a course with social science as core especially civics but was forced to do B.E. instead. He was made to specialize in electricals. He knew the reason why but didn't want to accept it. He always kept his mind away from this thought and made himself busy in understanding the complex subject just to make his mother happy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

waiting  for his results Ayaan worked at different places only to make money to donate to orphanages,his innate desire which he had suppressed. He always felt the need to do this. He had the nagging feeling  inside him from several years. He felt happy and content doing it. His mother though supported him,had stopped him from talking abt it in the house. He knew why but kept quiet.

Having done his day happy by following his heart for the first time he made his way to his home. Reaching his home his smile turned into a frown after seeing a black sumo.

He realized whose it was. It was of the man who was once his mentor,his god but now the one who has wiped off his childhood,his smile,his happiness-his father. He atonce remembered his father's conversation with his mother that has changed his life,his attitude,his feelings everything.

"Begum, today I am very happy. Our plan has worked. We have successfully planted all the bombs."said his father with pride in his voice.

"but don't you think that this would lead to death of many innocent people" his mother choked as she said.

"our aim is to get our leader free and not bothered abt others. It's for him we work for . For him we are ready to die and to kill anyone."

"But this is not any person should do.How can you forget humanity?" Rehan boiled with anger as his wife spoke against him and shouted " stop it!"

but surprisingly for him she didn't stop and " you don't know what humanity  means. You and your group only know how to kill people and make money through illegal means. You are the one who are killing the essence of humanity."

This time Rehan couldn't take it anymore and hit her hard till his anger totally drained.

Ayaan who has heard all this conversation felt as if the ground has left him. Never has he imagined that his father would be the cause for death of several people. He felt his world has shattered. He stood rooted to his position. His father left the room as his anger drained and didn't notice ayaan. His mother saw him. She was worried abt him.

From that day Ayaan hated his father,his beliefs on which he was proud Ayaan from that day remained cold with his father.

Coming back to the present he wondered why his father has come.He feared at the thought that he would ask him to do something he didn't want to. But he was firm. He knew he would never go that path whatever the consequences be.

He entered his house with firm determination. His father's face glowed on his sight. But Ayaan's expression was the same. Rehaan came forward,hugged him and greeted him. All he got in return was a cold look from ayaan.

After few minutes of silence Rehaan expressed his desire of Ayaan joining his group. He urged him saying " Ayaan, my son.I have done whatever I have to.Now it's your turn my son."

Listening to his father Ayaan felt disgusted. He just moved away from his father,not wanting to take anything regarding this issue. Seeing no response from him,his father got angry and shouted " you have to join us. There is no escape for you. That's the reason I made you join B.E electricals." Ayaan got frustrated and thought it was time for him to let out his bottled up frustration and emotions. Thinking that he would make his point clear, he shouted back at his father with the frequency that matched his father's. " I am not gonna join you or your group. I have had enough. I know why you joined me into B.E. but I'm gonna use it for the good. I don't wanna be a part of your sin. I am tired of running away from the guilt feeling, only bcz you killed those innocent people. I want to be one amongst the common people and I am one".Rehaan shaked in anger hearing to his son talk this way. He clenched his fist in anger n giving them a daggered look left the house.

His mother looked at him with pride as he stood against his father. At that moment she realized that however one may grow up,in whichever condition or atmosphere one grows up,it is only his personal choice that makes him a good or bad person n she was proud her son has made a right choice n was a good guy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ayaan was reading his usual morning paper when he saw a news that brought back his yesterday's encounter with his father. He remembered how he spoke against his father n his father's look n now to his shock his father had died in a car accident. The police have said to find no evidence of what caused the accident or no trace of any life or anything everything has burned in fire. The only thing that was left was ash.

Ayaan's eyes became moist as he read the article. He never wanted this end of his father,whatever he might have done, he was his father n this was not what he wanted. But nothing could be done when god demands it. But he wished that his father's soul rest in peace.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In whichever atmosphere one may grow it's always one's decision that makes him a good person.

Thankyou,

Please do comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarora

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Right Choice" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hey jst read it
yup i agree its choices dat matter nt so much our bloodlines
bt ppl jst dont seem 2 get dis simple things nd cont wid watever stupid things dey can do nd end up taking theirs as well as many other lives

anshu

ramani

ramani

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by someanshu2008

hey jst read it
bt ppl jst dont seem 2 get dis simple things nd cont wid watever stupid things dey can do nd end up taking theirs as well as many other lives

anshu

Thank's a lot for writing ur view n whatever u said is perfectly true.

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramani

Originally posted by someanshu2008

hey jst read it

anshu

Thank's a lot for writing ur view n whatever u said is perfectly true.

ur welcomeBig smile
i echoed ur sentiments so i wrote
now its getting 2 seriousLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top