Gemini TV Serial Discussion!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

Nice to see this much positive reply. I will be happy to give the updates for Telugu serials, though not all. I think I can make it for Mogalirekulu and ammai kaapuram.

Also, SInce I can talk Telugu a bit or more and read and write Telugu, I think I can maintain the thread with support from you people. But my problem is I will not be availabe on weekends.

And it is so gr8, if prabhu will be giving th video updates.

Once if the thread is started, I will give day to day to updates. But, The prologue is my problem. I'm ot so good in briefing the story. I will make it detail and boring a bit.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gemini TV Serial Discussion!!!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Arjun.....so far apart from you only one member responded ( isaitamil) in this thread.....all the others are our DT members..........Anyway I will wait for two weeks and see the responses then we will move forward ok......?

Edited by atina - 09 October 2008 at 10:35pm

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Atina I have sent PMs to few members on this who i think may respond here. Lets wait and see..

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Me too don't know telugu. 

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hmm... Like everyone else said, I think if we have people that can speak telegu and write updates it should be ok.... but I think we have WAY more tamil people then telegu people. There might not be oo many people visiting the forum. Tongue

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
it will be great to have this forum
but the problem for is I'm from telugu but I have completely stopped viewing those serials for which I had requested
it's been a really long time
even if I were to give updates of it I don't watch any & have absolutely no time for any

SORRY TO TELUGU MEMBERS

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
It is very disheartening to see the response.......all who have posted here is the DT members apart from Isai Tamil....... offering some help here and all the others letting us know that they do not know telugu.....they do not have gemini Tv etc......

Let us see.......for some more days.........meantime I will try and do some canvasing stuff among the telugu crowd by PM......service

One more time I request all the telugu speaking members....to post your request here.......which will help to support my request for this section......

Edited by atina - 16 October 2008 at 8:02am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
ok....I am closing this thread since there are not many responses. The members from our old "popular Tamil Tv Shws" I picked up some mebers ID ( who are still active in IF) and  sent them Pm about this thread......none of them replied nor posted here.

Atleast we tried........Sorry Arjun.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top