Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Hi Buddies,

Hope everyone is having fun here....

Arjun KK has been writing to me about having a section for Gemini Tv serial discussion. Since Gemini comes under SUN TV, there should not be a problem at all....But before I request to the Admin members I would like to know the feed back from all of you.

Please post in this thread your opinion and answers to my question too

1. How many will be interested in visiting this new section ( If we get one)

2. Arjun KK or some one should be ready to maintain this section.....( I think all of our Dev Team members do not know telugu......members may write something in telugu )  ........like our tanglish

3. Is there anyone willing to do updates.....

So please start asking your Telugu friends about this.......and let us see the feed back.....

Thanks once again.......for all your support towards our Dev Team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gemini TV Serial Discussion!!!!" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina.

Well, i do not speak telugu, but if there is someone willing to do the updates and taking care of the tread, thats really fine. Besides, we need responses in that tread too. I would PM few of IF members that i know who can speak telugu to visit this link. Lets see the response from them.

But hopefully the updates in tanglish or english yaar Tongue

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
me too don't know telugu

tat might be  a problem

if more telugu members come forward then it wud be easy

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i watch telugu movies regularly.........i can understand telugu but never watched telugu serials & i dunno 2 speak telugu.  
i also prefer tanglish or english updates yaar if anybody is doing it.

Edited by kadhambari - 09 October 2008 at 3:30am

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i can provide with videos for gemini tv serials for ppl who want to update, some of the hit gemini tv serials r mogali rekulu, kalyanee - tamil kasturi, ammayee kaapuram and chi lo sow sravanthi.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I will for sure visit that sectionSmile, but I think language is a problem here for Tamil DT members...those few friends of mine who actually speak telugu doesnt watch telugu serials...only movies.

Those who can telugu and watch telugu serials should volunteer themself to do the updates!

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isaitamil

i can provide with videos for gemini tv serials for ppl who want to update, some of the hit gemini tv serials r mogali rekulu, kalyanee - tamil kasturi, ammayee kaapuram and chi lo sow sravanthi.

Hi Prabhu......in that case.......even if we do not have updaters  to write updates on regular basis......you still can post the links of your video updates for these serials here right....? On a regulalr basis......? will that be possible prabhu?

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged

I am still waiting for Arjun's reply on this topic........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top