Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Awwwww thanks rabeeak for replying thats such a sweet thought

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If There was a Time Machine (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nish1

nish1

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i agree with others that there is no point to look at ur past...but i really wish there was a was i can go back or someone can do something that just happend to me which is the worse thing in my life...i wish i can go back in time and do something that makes me still stay in my nursing program, in my school and with my friends...This semester my life has just stop can't continue my program with my friends in same college...everyone is back to college and i can't...sorry to be so sentimental but i just can't help it..everytime i think about the past this comes up...

Thanks to u guys bez of u guys sometime when i am feeling so down i come and visit this site to cheer myself up...

sorry but i wish i can do something about this thing bez rightnow my life is just stop

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

i'd kill all the scientists and explorers and all those famous pplLOL

khud to voh bade bade kaam karke chale gaye ab hame sab kuch yaad karna padta haiAngry

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manjot

i'd kill all the scientists and explorers and all those famous pplLOL

khud to voh bade bade kaam karke chale gaye ab hame sab kuch yaad karna padta haiAngry

LOL Manjot that's funny. LOL 

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
LOLthanx princess  im kindof serious i have science book in front of me and i have to memorize everything  Cry i was just wondering how much i know so i picked up the book and tried asking myself a few question i couldn't even answer 1 questionLOL

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
LOL manjot...........oops it's not funny..........don't worry i been there before..........but u'll get it. Have faithSmile

ritu

Goldie

ritu

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
  If i cud i wud like to go to victorian period and meet William Shakespear. I am his die hard fan. A shakespear freak Love Sick

*~sheena*~

*~sheena*~

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged
lolz i would go back n time n become famous my self! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top