Update : 8 October - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
                              Update : 8 October 2008

Friends today's episode was very short.Most time went in songs.....

Jyoti tells Rani that she knows just like her mother Pari..Rani will also be able to handle everything.Sge will take care of her family and will succeed in all her tests.She tells her that today she can see Pari's image in Rani.Rani takes her blessings and leaves.

Shubham is crying in his room.He tells her mother that he couldn't save his sister's life.

Dharam comes and collects the papers regarding the sale of his house.Virat,Harishchandra and Leela re very happy.Leela says that the next day will bring Lakshmi for all.They are going to celebrate.

Rani arrives in Madhupur.She gets down the bus and a song is being played.She is happy.

She reaches her home.Again she smiles and a song is being played.She enters her house but finds no one to be there.She goes upstairs.

Leela is cooking all nice nice food a it is time to celebrate.She tells Kamini that finally the house will be sold and the 4 brothers will become separate.Their haveli will be given much importance.Episode ends.

NEXT EPISODE : RANI COMES TO MEET LEELA.LEELA IS JUST SHOCKED.

With love
Vineeta
thanks!!!

rani shouldn't have gone bnack i think but i hope she is able to help the bros
Thanks for the update.  I also believe that rani shouln't have gone back.. she should have started her career with her brother and become a successful doctor and make this 4 brother realize something in life.