Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
jassie same here i love my cuz!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punjabi Families (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah same here. I am very very close with my family and my extended family especially with the mama jis. Like my mother is the only sister out of 4 brothers so my mama ji's pamper me like anything. Its a bit overwhemling with how much love they give me. And all my cousins are mostly boys, there are like 10 boys,and 3 girls. And I am oh so close to all of them. And I love my nani ji to death. When I was three I came to the United States, and I used to call her in India and just start crying. And another thing I love is that I joke with my family too, they are just so so fun.

Edited by Multani90 - 12 October 2008 at 3:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top