Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum January 17th thanx Mala

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged

KKusum dated 17th January 2005 

Kkusum shocked seeing abhay dance with tashu thinks of her wedding to abhay and abhay absconding. Kkusum tries to reach to abhay taps someone else with same suit then runs out asks security if he saw any couple in suit & red sari. He says they went in ambassador. Hotel people check &  tell the hotel name. kk thinks if it is her imagination? Pvt taxi fellow refuses to tell about paid taxi. As kk tells my hubby is missing. he tells it is Mr malhotra, kk thinks why mr malhotra is killed when he knows about abhay. Abhay is in trouble. Kk thinks goes in search of him. Nakul hlds kali from behind as kali shouts asking him to go as nakul says I know u love me, kali says garv will beat if he sees u with me. Nakul says garv hold it he must have gone with kumud. Kali says n! nakul says better knopw it as he does not love u he lves kumud. Kali shouts at nakul, he tells I am in shimla when u want u come. Kali thinks what nakul said. Kshitij sees nakul asks him why u are in kali's room. Nakul says she called me, nakul tries to clarify to ask her and goes. Kali says kshtij why u let him go as he tells nakul said u called him. Kali says I did not call him. Kshtij says sorry on behalf of nakul. Kali tells I am scared can u sit with me, kshtij says ok. They sit in lobby. Kali tells thank u as kshtij asks. Kali tells sorry also for taking him wrong. Kshtij tries to explain to kali to improve but kali tells him mind his own business as garv is with her,kshtij goes telling no use talking to u.Aru is shouting at salt feel from her hand as kapil says nothing like that. As nikita tells kali has gone for honeymoon as someone else  can spoil their honey moon s lali tells to call kkusum aru says what kk can do. nitin shouts at aru. Ar chachi gets up and goes. Kkusum is sad she looks for tel nos calls many to find about abhay. Kk sleeps getting tired as kumud comes in tries to wake her up asks her why u were sleeping asks whom she is searching. Kkusum tells I saw your papa by the time I went to him he was not there. sohan  asks kk did u see abhay bhaiya, kkusum says I saw abhay that  too with tashu after many years. Sohan asks kk if it is abhay & tashu. Kk also tells abhay & tashu went into taxi is hired by mr malhtra who is dead now. Mr malhotra is from america who had come to deal with abhay bhaiya transfer of some shares. Kk tells sohan who is trying to cheat them. Sohan & kshtij tells till we get abhay we will not got from here as kkusum tells them all to go back to Bombay. They refuse saying they will stay here. Sohan kk, kshtij all search for abhay in every hotel in shimla. Kkusum sees the ambassador car but some one sits in that so kkusum turns. And driver tells them to get down as it is hired by somebody. Abhay walks to car and in that car kk turns & sees back runs behind that car  takes her car goes  behind. Kk gets down and runs to the hotel where abhay's car is waiting goes inside. Sees abhay coming out of lift talking to waiter to get cigarette & goes into lift. Kkusum asks for abhay at reception sees abhay near lift and shocked  as he gets into lift kkusum goes from stairs  to know he is which room as she turns asks waiter if anyone has gone in a room. Kk taps room no 312 sees sone one else says sorry. Kk goes in lift sees abhay coming out of room shocked abhay also looks at lift don't know whether saw her. End

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thanx
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged
 whats going on yaar in kusum i have to watch this serial tonight i mean where is the CID team and 24 hours waada from that CID officer what happen kiya hoa tera waada wo qasam murder ko dhondana kaa Angry
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Salaam... very good update mala!!!.. :)
-Anam
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! I was wondering......when Kususm was telling sohan about seeing Tashu with Abbay, why didn't kumud ask who tashu is? I don't recall kusum telling her about abbay's past life, so isn't kumud curious as to who Tashu is and what she's doing with her father?
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thankx for the update

Go to top