Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Huge gaps in JJKN...Please add your two (Page 2)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
LOL Minnie, Ides, and Allegra--you gals are too much!!!

Here are some of my observations---these are bloopers, things forgotten, or just plain strangeConfused:

----where in the world did the balcony come from in the Walia residence??? (if u remember after purab left, they showed a scene with Amrit and Bebe standing on it)

----where did Billu get the car from ?  (in today's episode, he was working on a car--i've never seen it before)

----what happened to Jassi's desk??? (if u notice, she no longer works on a desk, but rather a long bench that looks like an ironing board---this gal went from riches to rags after giving up her CEO post Confused)

----where's Maria???

----Jassi and Purab made up, became friends again, got engaged, engagement got broken, Purab left, yet no sign of Rohan or Hansmukhi...did they disappear into thin air?????????????????????

---why do they have to do such cheap advertising stints?? (L'oreal, the ridiculous Nescafe machine Confused, and the Mandira Bedi thing today)

---i just noticed this today--in the title sequence where it shows Armaan waving to Malika (and not to Jassi), there is a board behind Armaan which says something which i can't make out and then "2000" (for the year 2000).  Couldn't they have made a new sign that said 2003 (since that is when JJKN started??? ConfusedConfusedConfused)

----is there a front and back entrance to the Walia residence??  The way they show it, it looks like there is only one entrance to the house, yet there seem to be several routes leading up to the house Confused

----how come no one sees Jassi eavesdropping when it's so obvious that she is listening?  Armaan and Raj (despite their efforts to be quiet) are very loud.  Also, i swear Raj looked right in Jassi's direction when she was standing at her door listening to them....how can they not spot those HUGE glasses from where they're standing??? Confused

----how come Pari had a Mercedes????  It's been quite obvious from the start that Pari is not doing well financially and even had to have her electricity cut.  It's true she was married to a rich man before, but after her left her, she wasn't even able to pay her bills, so how could she keep a Mercedes for so long???

...and i had to throw this in guys--my all time favorite question from JJKN...I still don't get:

---why in the world did Raj used to wear a suit with a HOOD????????? Wink

Edited by anjali308 - 17 January 2005 at 9:58pm

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

...and i had to throw this in guys--my all time favorite question from JJKN...I still don't get:

---why in the world did Raj used to wear a suit with a HOOD????????? Wink

LOL LOL
Good observation anju..lol we must send all these posts to T&D!
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

zabardast oberservations.........all these things can be noticed by the viewer but not the directors or the producers....wat r they doing!!!
i thnk they should look over wat they are doing.....jassi naye purab ko issye bhola diya jisaye woh kabhi us ki zindagi main aaya hi nahian tha...aur purab itna bara ulllo hai us ko minakshi naye aa kar kaha jassi is not for u tu woh maan giya...us saye phelye itni lambhi lambhi speeches kar raha tha....that how much jassi is important for him.

wisaye i personally think purab and jassi should end up together....coz arman naye s ko itnye dhokhye diehye hain.....keh agar aab jassi us per itabar karti bhi hai tu mera khial say woh duniya ki sab say bari pagal hogi.....arman will start to fall in love wit her after the transformation....so that means keh shakal hi saab kuch hoti hai!!...i don't think its a good moral of the story!

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Thanks guys for adding to the mysterious JJKN ... and also to those of u who
filled some of the gaping holes....I don't really watch the show all that frequently so maybe I missed those little titbits....but really the top question has to be as to why someone who is in the marketing devision of a fashion
house should wear  a hoodsy jacket....(note to self: have to thumb through
the latest issue of GQ to see if I missed on this Manly fashion statement)

On the other hand  another top thing that bothers me is everyone's amnesia
over anything to do with Purab....am I missing the amnesia transference
device on my satallite reciever.....please tell me coz then i could put in an order and and forget all Purab related things ....Wink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giaa

....am I missing the amnesia transference
device on my satallite reciever.....please tell me coz then i could put in an order and and forget all Purab related things ....Wink

sorry u cant do that.... T&D have already used all such devices on the cast and crew of JJKN already....no spare leftWink
_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

---why in the world did Raj used to wear a suit with a HOOD?

I actually liked that suitTongue

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
T&D are becoming as careless as ekta kapoor is with her soaps. i guess they are in a hurry to wrap it up or something

Go to top