Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Welcome Freinds to Another Discussion Here at CFC Section!

Well To be a little different this time, i want to ask some questions before we begin any discussionEmbarrassed

The Main Topic We'll be discussing this week is:

Where does Popularity of a Celebrity Couple shine more?

I know, i know most of you there are thinking, what the hell is dramaholic talking aboutLOL

Well here is a little insight of what i mean:
  • Karan-Shilpa Share an outstanding chemistry which their fans adore, do you think fans will love the couple more if they were acuallty an offscreen couple?

Or put it this way.. Hiten Gauri were more popular before or after marriage?
  • Do Reality Shows Help Boost a Couples Popularity?

• Sumit & Kumkum are a great jodi, but does it affect fans of that jodi when they know that hussain is married and SK Can't be a real couple?

OR 

I've seen some celebrity cases in which they share fabulous chemistry on screen, but offscreen the couple hate each other or are married with somebody else.. Does this affect the target audience of the show/movie or couple? Will this decrease the number of fans?

I remember one show i watched where the couple was adored by all, but offscreen they hated each other, which decreased the popularity of the couple.Embarrassed

I Hope we get good input, i'd love to read feedback from everyone, i've Have been thinking about this since some time now!!Embarrassed

Happy Discussing!:)

Love,
Celebrity Fan Clubs Development Team

Edited by dramaholic - 08 October 2008 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_charmstar_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - *[ Popularity of Celeb Couples ]*" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SidisCool

IF-Rockerz

SidisCool

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hey DB awesome Discussion topic.Thumbs Up.will fill in with my inputs...Happy discussing peepsThumbs Up

star_fan

IF-Addictz

star_fan

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Amazing Topic....

Oye Hoye....My Love...KaranShilpa & HitenGauri....

Will give my takes on them...little later....

Edited by star_fan - 08 October 2008 at 2:17pm

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
an awesome topic and concept

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Haww, KaSh related topic!!

I will def comment. Let me prepare my lamba bashan on that

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Great topic DB!

I personally feel it doesn't affect the couple / movie or  show in any way. Take Juhi-SRK or Kajol-SRK for example, they are not off screen couples but they are loved by the audience. Similarly, Shahid-Kareena were accepted only after their break-up. And aren't Hussain-Juhi more popular than Hussain-Tina?
On the other hand, Ajay-Kajol are an average couple. So whether celebs are a couple offscreen or not doesn't affect their onscreen ratings.

About reality shows, yes, I believe reality shows are a great platform for publicity. But there are two options - the audience accepts the couple or reject them.

So at the end of the day, everything depends upon the couple's chemistry and compatibility onscreen than offscreen.

xarmaanloverx

IF-Rockerz

xarmaanloverx

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread DB!! This is defo be interesting to read peoples views on this one! Will defo come back and get my teeth into this one!!

Keep KaSh KaShing Big smile

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nice topic DB! Deffo KaSh will rock off-screen!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top