Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shweta_devaani

shweta_devaani

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hello friends,i'm new 2 this forum.I'm a hardcore fan of shweta.What do u think about her?Isn't she really wonderful??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HI!I'm new here." in Aajaa Mahi Vay Pyaar Ki Agnipareeksha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aurna_ST

IF-Dazzler

Aurna_ST

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Welcome 2 this forum.I'm also a big fan of shweta.she's not only wonderful she's just amazing.there's a hug 4or uHug

shweta_devaani

shweta_devaani

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thankxx 40r sharingSmile

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged

welcome dear to this section and forum

im die hard fan of shweta too i love her, n just been watching her KZK show over n over again

btw my name is wasima friends call me sallu wat about u

shweta_devaani

shweta_devaani

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
ok then i'll call u sallu.hi! i'm arpita.i just love shweta ,when kzk ended ,i was very upset.now i watch amv and kzk (in star utsav )regularly only 4or my shweta jannu.

rash578

rash578

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Hii Arpita, I  Rashmi... I also love shweta..She is the most beautiful n talented actress on I ndian television.. She is way better than most Bollywood actresses n such a wonderful dancer..

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_devaani

ok then i'll call u sallu.hi! i'm arpita.i just love shweta ,when kzk ended ,i was very upset.now i watch amv and kzk (in star utsav )regularly only 4or my shweta jannu.

hehehe kool nnice name btw thats sallu's sister's name hahahahah
oh i got myself indian channel just for shweta n kzk n the day i got it it was the last eposide of kzkCry
but i have downloaded 200 eposides of kzk but want to download more from rr site i usually do,  i wish i had ustav tooCry

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.