Page 5 Page 5

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

thannks Mahi...yea I have some cute babies...lol
and Sehrish... u r still evil like before eh?? chi chi...yaar Vinu...get married to Sehrish so she is not so evil anymore...plz I can't see her this evil anymore...she is a friend nah...i want ppl to love her...like they love me..lol
and Thanks Star kee :D
ha me and evil.. do you see me getting into trouble here?

oye and whats this married to Vinu stuff?

.. remember I still have Shahid Kapoor..waise him and everyone else in this world already loves me so sshhEmbarrassed

@Vinu: her parents beat her probably that's why she is acting like thisLOL... lol Vinu bata dhoong gi
oye chup kar... u and Shahid...chi chi...remember he is ur bro...u love ur bro in that way...so eww... Vinu jee...jaldi get married to her..LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Baby Girl....:)) (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Are we having a fight over Shahid Kapoor?? Then let me spill some beans and let you guys know that he's already taken by me Embarrassed

-Mahi

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Are we having a fight over Shahid Kapoor?? Then let me spill some beans and let you guys know that he's already taken by me Embarrassed

-Mahi

no jee... we r not...but I know somebody else from chit chat had married Shahid....I forgot who though... I am 50% sure it wasn't meLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

thannks Mahi...yea I have some cute babies...lol
and Sehrish... u r still evil like before eh?? chi chi...yaar Vinu...get married to Sehrish so she is not so evil anymore...plz I can't see her this evil anymore...she is a friend nah...i want ppl to love her...like they love me..lol
and Thanks Star kee :D
ha me and evil.. do you see me getting into trouble here?

oye and whats this married to Vinu stuff?

.. remember I still have Shahid Kapoor..waise him and everyone else in this world already loves me so sshhEmbarrassed

@Vinu: her parents beat her probably that's why she is acting like thisLOL... lol Vinu bata dhoong gi
oye chup kar... u and Shahid...chi chi...remember he is ur bro...u love ur bro in that way...so eww... Vinu jee...jaldi get married to her..LOL

Saap tum bohot ddooooooor ki baaat soochti hey.....now a days am soo busy....cos
am Dating with............
Tongue

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mystery-

-Mahi

no jee... we r not...but I know somebody else from chit chat had married Shahid....I forgot who though... I am 50% sure it wasn't meLOL

50%... LOLLOL Well, someone might have married Shahid but he didn't marry her... EmbarrassedTongue  There is some correction in my previous post... I am taken by Shahid TongueEmbarrassed

-Mahi

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Oye he is my hubby not brotherDeadDead.. not like you and Imran Khan.. he was your jiju cuz Anji had met him first..so your the chi chi one

Mahi jee.. I don't know where you have been and all but Shahid Kapoor is already mine so you can't marry him ok

@vinu: is that PriyankaConfused?

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Oye he is my hubby not brotherDeadDead.. not like you and Imran Khan.. he was your jiju cuz Anji had met him first..so your the chi chi one

Mahi jee.. I don't know where you have been and all but Shahid Kapoor is already mine so you can't marry him ok

@vinu: is that PriyankaConfused?

Well, Shahid wants to marry me, not me (actually I do too but he insisted) So... I'll take his word EmbarrassedLOLTongue

-Mahi

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged

@vinu: is that PriyankaConfused?---chiiiiiiiDeadno wayConfused

OMG.............u dont know her..........!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLits my GF yaaar....GeneliaBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top