Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged

congratulations sapna....

gud to see ur family finally together....LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Baby Girl....:)) (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

imasna...nice name ye

congrats darling
hope you nourish your kids well
hope there's growing love between you and ur kidsSmile

btw....who r u divorcing?
thanks U Shazia jee... I am not divorcing anybody... the media just loves to create stories about me...LOL

oh ok....i get it.....yeh media waale na.....deserve a *tisk* *tisk*.....WinkLOL
and you're welcome darlin'Smile...but no need for 'thank you's yaarSmile

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Thank u so much for announcing this Grace di....Hug
and btw Imasna is already missing u...plz come by and visit her today... waise toh Imraan has been taking care of her very well...but i can tell she still misses her Grace Mausi...
and Josna, Sasna and Rasnan... r all so happy to have a such a hot baby sisterLOL

Originally posted by sweethoney06

lol...

does she even know where her other kids are and what they are upto?LOLLOL

congrats Sapna though..  lol poor Imasna don;t know her mom will be divorcing her dad soonTongue
  oye chup kar..just coz am not on IF...doesn't mean I don't know where my other kids rAngry and no jee...I will not be divorcing Imraan... as Grace di said...I can't divorce him...coz am not married to himLOL jee my first child out of wedlockOuch but kya kare... everybody fun of me getting married so many times...so i had to do thisEmbarrassed I really don't think you know where they are it seems like your missing one of them.... ok so tell me how old they are?Tongue..... haila first child I thought this was the second child out of wedlock.... haha still it is better to get married nahWink... what will your parents think?Shocked
Originally posted by Gracella

lol...
'
does she even know where her other kids are and what they are upto?LOLLOL
'
congrats Sapna though..' lol poor Imasna don;t know her mom will be divorcing her dad soonTongue

hayre evil seh...itni mean mat bolo abt sapna and her other kids...arrey josna and sasna are with her as well and they are soo happy to see and play with Imasna... oye ur her bodyguard or what everything negative to her makes u back her upLOLLOL

waisey..Imasna's dad= Imraan Khan yes...but who said he is Sapna's hubby..?
so ab yeh divorce ka maamla kya hai..?
LOL lol.. well teach her somethingSleepy to atleast get married before doing all this..

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

thank u jee Vinu jee... waise aapka and Sehrish ka kya hua?? still not married? LOL

ShockedMe or SherishhhhhhLOLOh saap ddeeear...ye news kaha se mili?!!Winkbolo bolo !!!?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWaise sharish busy with shaahid n others naa...TongueBut SRK always happy with GauriLOL
Vinu jee looks like after getting beat up by her [arents for having a child without marriage it looks like Sapna has finally lost itLOLLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

thank u jee Vinu jee... waise aapka and Sehrish ka kya hua?? still not married? LOL

ShockedMe or SherishhhhhhLOLOh saap ddeeear...ye news kaha se mili?!!Winkbolo bolo !!!?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWaise sharish busy with shaahid n others naa...TongueBut SRK always happy with GauriLOL
Vinu jee looks like after getting beat up by her [arents for having a child without marriage it looks like Sapna has finally lost itLOLLOL
Beat up by her!!!!!!!!!!! whom!!??Ouch.......^honey aisa kuch plans hey ya nahe....WinkTonguemuje batana plzTongueLOL

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Sapna, I didn't you know you had so many hubbies and kids!  Tongue

Congrats on Imasna by the way, I hope she's doing well.

-Mahi

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thannks Mahi...yea I have some cute babies...lol
and Sehrish... u r still evil like before eh?? chi chi...yaar Vinu...get married to Sehrish so she is not so evil anymore...plz I can't see her this evil anymore...she is a friend nah...i want ppl to love her...like they love me..lol
and Thanks Star kee :D

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

thannks Mahi...yea I have some cute babies...lol
and Sehrish... u r still evil like before eh?? chi chi...yaar Vinu...get married to Sehrish so she is not so evil anymore...plz I can't see her this evil anymore...she is a friend nah...i want ppl to love her...like they love me..lol
and Thanks Star kee :D
ha me and evil.. do you see me getting into trouble here?

oye and whats this married to Vinu stuff?

.. remember I still have Shahid Kapoor..waise him and everyone else in this world already loves me so sshhEmbarrassed

@Vinu: her parents beat her probably that's why she is acting like thisLOL... lol Vinu bata dhoong gi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top