Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
OMG...no way...but Imoo is my bf....i am sure its not Imoo's kid..and the baby's name is Shashna which is for Shashi and Sapna...hehe...

So congratz to both u and shashi jiju :D Imran and i are very happy to hear about urs and shashi jiju's baby girl :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Baby Girl....:)) (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for announcing this Grace di....Hug
and btw Imasna is already missing u...plz come by and visit her today... waise toh Imraan has been taking care of her very well...but i can tell she still misses her Grace Mausi...
and Josna, Sasna and Rasnan... r all so happy to have a such a hot baby sisterLOL

Originally posted by sweethoney06

lol...

does she even know where her other kids are and what they are upto?LOLLOL

congrats Sapna though..  lol poor Imasna don;t know her mom will be divorcing her dad soonTongue
  oye chup kar..just coz am not on IF...doesn't mean I don't know where my other kids rAngry and no jee...I will not be divorcing Imraan... as Grace di said...I can't divorce him...coz am not married to himLOL jee my first child out of wedlockOuch but kya kare... everybody fun of me getting married so many times...so i had to do thisEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by sweethoney06

lol...
'
does she even know where her other kids are and what they are upto?LOLLOL
'
congrats Sapna though..' lol poor Imasna don;t know her mom will be divorcing her dad soonTongue

hayre evil seh...itni mean mat bolo abt sapna and her other kids...arrey josna and sasna are with her as well and they are soo happy to see and play with Imasna

waisey..Imasna's dad= Imraan Khan yes...but who said he is Sapna's hubby..?
so ab yeh divorce ka maamla kya hai..?
LOL
I know... Imraan is just my loyal BF...Wink
Originally posted by Believe

wow..........Saap tum Britney spears ki path follow kar raho kyaa!!!..ye Bache ki baap kon hey!!!TongueWink

CongratzzzzzzzzzClapWomanliness means only motherhood,All love begins and ends there...Keep the love alive...Insha allaah aur bache dhe aap koBig smile
thank u jee Vinu jee... waise aapka and Sehrish ka kya hua?? still not married? LOL
Originally posted by ~Misha~

waah..kya naam hain - Imasna! rhymes with the other names too..!LOL

Congrats to Sapna Di, take good care of your kids!Hugpaata nahin ke what Josna and Sasna will think...LOLLOL
jee Misha jee... the name had to rhyme with my other kids' names... and also had to start with her father's first initial... kyunki...i would forget whose kid it is...if i didn't do thatLOL

and Misha jee...Sasna, Josna and Rasnan r all happy... and they say that their mother loves them a lot... coz she keeps bringing new siblings for themLOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

Congrats Sapna Big smile Wish you all a very happy family life
Thank u jeeTongue I just hope that my kids r well raised...and that one day they become like their mom...and aapne mom ka naam roshan kareLOL
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

imasna...nice name ye

congrats darling
hope you nourish your kids well
hope there's growing love between you and ur kidsSmile

btw....who r u divorcing?
thanks U Shazia jee... I am not divorcing anybody... the media just loves to create stories about me...LOL
Originally posted by Inspector Sahib

congrats SapnaClap
Thank u Inspector Sahib... kaash u were a lawyer instea of inspector...I usually need lawyersLOL
Originally posted by ~Anji~

OMG...no way...but Imoo is my bf....i am sure its not Imoo's kid..and the baby's name is Shashna which is for Shashi and Sapna...hehe...

So congratz to both u and shashi jiju :D Imran and i are very happy to hear about urs and shashi jiju's baby girl :D
aww... my sweet sis Anji...sometimes I get so hurt seeing u like this... imagining stuff... and thinking that my hot Husbands and BFs r after u... I feel so bad for u... I left Pulkit for u only so u stop coming after my BFs...and stop hurting urself...coz all they do is ignore u and then u just go home cry and fight with Pulkit...which then affects ur rel. with Pulkit...and even he comes to me and asks...if he could marry me instead... mere Behna... I know after seeing my new daughter and Imu with me...u went and started dating Shashi... and when u finally realized what u were doing... u started coming and posting here... its ok honey...u need to rest...just go and rest...and whenever u r mentally stable again...then u can come and see my ImasnaBig smile and here is a hug for my pagli Behna Hug

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
how many more kids are you going to have..seriously there will be a day when ur kids will take up half of  population of i-f at least LOL
but its cool.. Wink ur baby is sooo cute just like me EmbarrassedLOL veryy nice.. congratulations!!shes so lucky she will get love from her mother and all her fathers . . aww lol

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

how many more kids are you going to have..seriously there will be a day when ur kids will take up half of  population of i-f at least LOL
but its cool.. Wink ur baby is sooo cute just like me EmbarrassedLOL veryy nice.. congratulations!!shes so lucky she will get love from her mother and all her fathers . . aww lol
Thank u jee... Big smileI know yaar...my babies r all very lucky... yaar this is only my forth kid...haven't u seen Misha's kids?? TongueWinkLOL

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

aww... my sweet sis Anji...sometimes I get so hurt seeing u like this... imagining stuff... and thinking that my hot Husbands and BFs r after u... I feel so bad for u... I left Pulkit for u only so u stop coming after my BFs...and stop hurting urself...coz all they do is ignore u and then u just go home cry and fight with Pulkit...which then affects ur rel. with Pulkit...and even he comes to me and asks...if he could marry me instead... mere Behna... I know after seeing my new daughter and Imu with me...u went and started dating Shashi... and when u finally realized what u were doing... u started coming and posting here... its ok honey...u need to rest...just go and rest...and whenever u r mentally stable again...then u can come and see my ImasnaBig smile and here is a hug for my pagli Behna Hug

aww....u r so adorable...just going on and on making up stories..

here is the truth...u are confused about ur baby's father...that happens...its ok...i am sure that there is some kind of metal illness that ppl have after pregnancy...adn i think u r going through that...but i totally understands...i mean thats what sisters are for right?? they need to support u if u r metally ill or physically ill...so no worries di...i am always by ur side Big smile

U see...i understand that u are confused...but i am pretty sure that this is shashi's baby...u see....u only found out about Imran khan like 4 months ago...and i am pretty sure ur baby isnt premature...and if i remember correctly u and shahshi jiju were dating 10 months ago..

While u and Shahshi were enjoying ur romantic life Imran and i were dating behind ur back...its very sad but i had to tell u some time naa..

Now dont get me wrong...i dont want u to change ur baby's name to Shashna...u call call it Imsana if u want...but just dont forgot who her father is...and how bout this..u can even tell her that Imoo is her dad...so she doesnt get embarrsed telling her friends that her mommy dated a guy who was like her great great grandpa...imoo and i are totally fine with ur baby girl having Imran's last name with hers..but Imran says that he is only happy with me...so really really sorry...i wold give him to u...but he says that u like old men and he never wants to be compared with men who are the age of his grandpa...Embarrassed

Hope the confusion is cleared up Big smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

thank u jee Vinu jee... waise aapka and Sehrish ka kya hua?? still not married? LOL

ShockedMe or SherishhhhhhLOLOh saap ddeeear...ye news kaha se mili?!!Winkbolo bolo !!!?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWaise sharish busy with shaahid n others naa...TongueBut SRK always happy with GauriLOL

yemany77bike

yemany77bike

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 2:00am | IP Logged
omg isn't that great

Post Reply New Post

Go to top