Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Goodbye Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Alvida Kahani Ghar Ghar ki x it has been an excellent 8 years of my life since i have been watching this show x Gud luck to every1 at KGGK for the future xx

we really gna miss Sakshi Tanwar on Screen as Parvati Bhabhi but its been a great 8 years watching her devotion to Kahani Ghar Ghar ki x ye Kahani Har Ghar Ki bhi Hatam hogi hai x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goodbye Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki... (Page 4)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaax

good bye kahani but i want to say sorry but it is not kahni of every ghar we never pray from stones.bye bye

you are absolutely Right hun x I am proud to be a Muslim xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ya i am really gonna miss this serial

Caesie

Caesie

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I am really speechless after listening to the farewell speech of Saakshi. I could not express my feelings in words.Agree with Vasu and Chandrika and other members who also think KGGK is the best.For me Kahani ghar ghar ki never ends.It is always on air in my memories.So i dont say bye to KGGK but like to thank all the cast and crews of KGGK for creating such a wonderfull show.And a big thanks to the video und written updaters of this Forum because of whom i could update the episodes i missed to watch and Today i could be able to say that i have watched every episode of my one and only favourite Kahani from October 2000 to October 2008.

Will post my memories of KGGK and this forum next week.As for today i am really speechless.Cry

Edited by Caesie - 10 October 2008 at 11:50am

rahilhabibi

Groupbie

rahilhabibi

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
it is true kggk finish but it will be in my  heart
thank you all cast especially sakshi
bye

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

MISSING YOU HEAPS SAKSHI...MISSING YOU HEAPS PARVATI...MISSING YOU KAHAANI!

Well Confused...what do i say? Ouch...where do i start? Cry...i'm completely speechless n at a complete loss of words Cry Cry Cry...the thought of this being my last Episode analysis for my One n Only Fav show on television - Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, is killing me from within!! Ouch Cry...I wanted to put up so much more for my Queen Sakshi Hug...for my Sakshi's Kahaani Hug..but i simply could'nt gather myself to come online n make a post Cry Cry...how much i've enjoyed watching this show for the past 8 years Hug...All Thanks to that One Very Special person in whose praise any amount of words will only fall short Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...that Special person who WAS the show Hug Hug..That Special person who brought TV's Best Ever character to life n How!! Clap Clap Clap...Yes, i'm talking about none other than Sakshi Hug..she breathed life n soul into Parvati / Janki Day Dreaming..Every scene Rocked with her Perfection n Brilliance Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...The Most Gorgeous, The Most Genuine, A Complete Sweeheart, Gem of a person with a Heart of Gold, The Best Actor on TV, a Great Dancer n Performer Clap Hug Star Party...as Top-Notch, Amazing n Magical as ever!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...that's what Sakshi is n more!! Hug...She's Complete magic Star Star Star...Sakshi did'nt even need to express her character thru' dialouges Embarrassed...Those Eyes Day Dreaming...they did everything for her Hug...Sakshi's eyes are an index to her heart n come an emotional scene, you could see those tears in Sakshi's eyes n feel that quiver in her throat Cry Hug...Yes! Those tears in the last Episode of Kahaani were Real Cry Cry Cry...no matter how much Sakshi tried to control her emotions within to give in that Perfect shot till the very last day with a smile Cry Cry...those eyes would tell us everything about what Sakshi was going thru' Hug Ouch...n that's why Sakshi connnects instantly Hug...she reaches straight for our hearts n stays in there Forever Embarrassed Hug Star...n ever Hug ..n Ever!! Star....just like our Favourite Parvati / Janki Thumbs Up...Aw, i really can't express how much i'm going to miss Sakshi Cry Hug Cry...how much i'm going to Miss the character she potrayed - Parvati / Janki Cry Cry Cry...the feeling is one of being pulled away from something or someone you love the most Ouch Hug Cry..a kind of emptiness that's left behind in your heart Cry Cry Cry...I'LL MISS YOU HEAPS SAKSHI!! Cry Hug Cry...n I'LL KEEP LOVING, ADORING n RESPECTING YOU MORE n MORE EACH DAY Hug...FOREVER!! Hug....YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!! Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap   THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR BELOVED PARVATI Hug...THANK YOU FOR BEING THE PERSON YOU ARE Hug...THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! Hug...The Realism n Conviction with which Sakshi essays her role, her dedication n hardwork, her commitment Party...they're all truly unbeatable n highly appreciable!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

I'm going thru' so many emotions right now Cry Cry Cry....No matter who makes an attempt, one thing's for sure Approve...There'll NEVER be a daily soap like Kahaani Star Star...the Show had the Best Ever characters created n written, again unbmatchable by any other show Clap Clap Clap...n of course Kahaani had the Best Ever Actors all under one roof Clap Clap Clap Clap...Yes, there were instances when the Creatives have gone wrong with their tracks Ouch Ouch...but they did try n make ammends Thumbs Up...like they say "Better late than Never" Approve...n there'll be no denying that Kahaani's had some of the Best Storylines Ever!! Clap Clap Clap...that's why Kahaani's was n will always be a class apart Hug...the characters were REAL n HUMAN Clap Clap Clap...the Show was unique with some of the best achievements ever made in the History of Indian Television Party...who can ever forget a TRP of 15.5, beating Big B's KBC n the Cricket Match Fever when Parvati returned home after 18 years as Janki Devi!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Hat's off to Ekta for creating such an Amazing n Powerful character Clap Clap Clap...for the Creative team Thumbs Up...a Standing Ovation to Sakshi who made Janki what she was, n for being responsible for Kahaani Rocking the charts!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ..Here's to Ekta n Balaji Telefilms, the Kahaani Creatives, Sakshi n all the other Superb Actors on Kahaani for being such a special part of the show n to the entire Kahaani crew for all their behind the scene inputs that helped bring Kahaani into our homes! Star Star Star Star...Really wish Kahaani did'nt have to end so soon Cry Cry Cry...it did'nt need to! Ouch Cry...Well, All Good things have to Come to an End n i'm glad that the show ended on a happy note on such an auspicious day of 'Vijay Dashami' Hug...Will Miss You Guys a Lot!! Cry Hug Ouch

...there just can't be anyone as beautiful as Queen Sakshi Hug Hug...She's the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap......Aw, i'll miss that n the "Mangal Bhavan Amangal Hari" hymn as well those Rocking background scores so much!! Cry Cry Cry ..Parvati is an epitome of Womenhood, Strength, Love n Care Star Hug Party...n like Pallavi rightly said, its not Parvati's bhashan, but the essence of her "sanskars" that prove worthy in life Clap Clap ClapStar..Aw, n Sakshi Hug...she was actually crying... Cry Cry Cry...No matter how hard Sakshi tried to hold her emotions back, those tears that welled up in her eyes on several occasions, just connected her emotions to our hearts..Cry Hug Cry

..n then that last scene in the Grand Finale...Cry Hug...Sakshi being herself n talking her heart out to the audience Cry Cry...it was completely touching n Sakshi meant every single word she mouthed from the Bottom of her heart Hug Hug...n yet again her eyes welled up with tears n her throat was filled with emotions Cry Cry Cry...Aw, my heart shattered as i watched Sakshi say: "Its been a great journey for 8 long years Hug..n you - the audience have been with every phase of our lives Approve..so much so that we (the AG Parivaar) became a part of your families Embarrassed..everything - me, this House, the people, n even this Rangoli is all the same Hug...the only difference is that the colours in this Rangoli has grown so much more deeper Hug...Thank You for making us a part of your lives Embarrassed Hug Cry...if we, at any point of time have uknowingly hurt you emotions, then lease forgive us considering us a part of your family Cry Ouch..n if you've liked anything about us, then do keep them in your hearts forver.. Hug"...Aw, n then the bit where Sakshi said she n her Parivaar won't be coming around every night at 10pm into our homes henceforth Ouch Cry...was very Emotional n Touching Cry Ouch...Sakshi took a while to say that, n i was completely devastated! Broken Heart Cry Broken Heart...the last bit with Parvati wishing all of us n our families well on Dusshera n hoping that we get all the happiness Hug...Very Touching!! Cry Cry...I'm going to Miss my Fiery Eyes so much Hug...SOB!! Cry Cry Cry...Sakshi was looking like the Most Beautiful Angel in that last scene where she lets the diya into the water Embarrassed  HugDay Dreaming...Aw, i just could'nt bear to think that the diya scene was the last ever on Kahaani n i won't be able to see Sakshi as Parvati anymore Cry Cry Cry...Its Unbearable n i don't know how long i'll take to come over it Cry Ouch Confused...I'll Miss You so Much Sakshi Cry Hug Ouch...You'll Always be the Best!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap...Love You Heaps!! Hug...Thank You for being everything You are Hug...Thank for Being Parvati / Janki Hug...Love You very Much!! Hug

rmsheth

Groupbie

rmsheth

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
can any one tell when is it ending ??? like in which month or its already been ended ????

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 2:19am | IP Logged
hi all..how r u guys.i am sooooo sorry for not being regular actually was busy wid durga puja.well wat to say i m deeply sad...Ouchi dunno how to say this but i cant bear the fact tht KGGk wont air againCrybut n i was dreading this for sooo many days........CryCrythe last epi was grt.......sakshi was brilliant as usual but i cud see the sorrow in her eyes....she got sooo emotionaBroken Heart l........i will really miss her a lot...n i thk her frm the bottom of my hrt for she changed my life for a better one....thnk u sakshiHug....Cryi kno i am vry bad in writeups n then i am disastrous wen it comes to say goodbye.....UnhappyUnhappyi ammmmmmm really finding it hard to express how i am feeling...this was also one reason i wasnt coming here.bcoz i cant believe it stillCryCryCrywhy did it happen????????Broken Heart

well now coming to the others farewell posts.they r reeally awesum frnds...especially chandrika n winnie..u got me sooooo emotional n i even releived the mo's again........wen we used to express ur grudges againt the creatives.use to curse themLOLn then how we use to praise sakshi for her amazing performances.......Embarrassedi am gonna miss all thtCryOuch

Hope u ppl will keep in contct..dunt wanna loose frnds like u all....This forum gav me soooo many gud frnds.....Winnie,shweta,chandrika,bushra,caesie,geeta........u ppl r amazing n wonderful........ always remain like thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthnk u sooooo much for being there always frnds.......luv u allHugHug

Raee.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top