Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Goodbye Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki... (Page 3)

zskrao Newbie
zskrao
zskrao

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Watching  Sakshi Tanwar   at that time slot  had become a habit for

my whole family since  last 8 years. It will be difficult to get over it.

We  will miss her. No other show will fill the  gap that KGGK has left in our

minds and heart.

It was pleasure watching her and other star cast supporting her.  

We will miss you Sakshi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
i cant, im sorry but i cant sya goodbye to kggk, its too hard, i couldnt even bare watch the last scene today with the diya,
kggk is too special for me, i watched it from the ever first epissode, its one of the first shows i watched, its a symbol of my childhood, my preserverence, and it stood for so much for me.
how can i say goodbye to that, i cant.
i cant even control my tears write now, its so hard to believe i will never see parvati and om and their family ever again.
its not just their family, they had become my family, and i have to say goodbye, to that, forever?
how?

Sakshi_Deewani

farri.muslimah Senior Member
farri.muslimah
farri.muslimah

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
good bye kahani but i want to say sorry but it is not kahni of every ghar we never pray from stones.bye bye
lipshaa IF-Sizzlerz
lipshaa
lipshaa

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Aww Itz sooo hard to say Goodbye.
I miss shakshi sooo much.

Sakshi_Deewani

Robin_M IF-Rockerz
Robin_M
Robin_M

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
its hard to believe its been 8 years! ive watched kggk from the very start, have followed loyally through each twist turn and plot! its the first serial i watched and the only serial thats ever touched my heart! its very close to my heart i grew up on it and learned so much from it! i love it and always will! its been my favorite and always will remain my favorite!
watching the finale today was very hard, broke my heart to know it was the last episode i will ever watch! ive become so attached to kggk over these 8 years, so its really difficult to let go! but as they say, all good things must come to an end!
the epi was a bit of a dissapointment for me, i cant believe they didnt even show kamal and shruti! for me kggk was mostly the relationship between bhabi and devar, parvati and kamal. their relationship was like nom other on tv! so im upset that we were not able to see them on screen one last time!
sakshi is and will always be the best actress to bless the small screen! i loved her as parvati and will miss her soooo much! no one can match sakshis talent, and v=no character will ever match parvati agarwal!
goodbye kggk, goodbye to the agarwal family, to om, kamal and parvati! im gonna miss u guys!

Sakshi_Deewani

Robin_M IF-Rockerz
Robin_M
Robin_M

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

i cant, im sorry but i cant sya goodbye to kggk, its too hard, i couldnt even bare watch the last scene today with the diya,
kggk is too special for me, i watched it from the ever first epissode, its one of the first shows i watched, its a symbol of my childhood, my preserverence, and it stood for so much for me.
how can i say goodbye to that, i cant.
i cant even control my tears write now, its so hard to believe i will never see parvati and om and their family ever again.
its not just their family, they had become my family, and i have to say goodbye, to that, forever?
how?

i know julle, i cant stop the tears right now, this is so hard! kggk has really become my family for 8 years, have cried with them and laughed with them. the diya scene was too emotional, i could not control my tears. and when sakshi was saying goodbye, the way she was truely tearing up and sad broke my heart! am really gonna miss her and the show. why couldnt they end ksbkbt instead?!?!
sasha, pallavi, trishna and all the villians were amazing! and om, kamal and parvati were too good for words. miss them already...

Sakshi_Deewani

keith205 Groupbie
keith205
keith205

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged

One of the best shows of Indian television...and my favourite show.....The show n cast will be missed alot....CryCryCry......Now just waiting for saakshi to take a new show...And recreate the magic of kahaani Once againSmileSmile

Sakshi_Deewani

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I can't even believe that Kahaani is going to end. I don't know that am I happy or sad? I guess sad because I am watching Kahaani since it was started and now its going to end. So sad. Cry

Go to top