Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Goodbye Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki... (Page 2)

ajksingh Newbie
ajksingh
ajksingh

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Alvida KGGK....
Cannot believe its been 8yrs... I have been watching it forever... will miss it heaps..
I had to move aboard for my studies in the middle and didnt watch for atleast 3 months but as soon as I found out Indian Channel was available I was hooked on... and now I have to bid goodbye..
I just finished watching today's episode.. its hard to take that tomorrow will be the last.... never thought this show will come to and end and it has so my Alvida to KGGK and wishing all the characters all the best in their life.

I will miss you Sasha and Parvati.... and all of the other characters... hope they come back in a brand new show

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
omg, it's ending tomorrow...I can't believe it.Cry I am gonna miss everyone..Sakshi, Tina, Jatin, Priya, Ashu, Pragati, Trishna, Sasha....everyoneCryCryCry It's been my 2nd fav. show followed by Kyunki...I can't give this place to any other show. ConfusedCryCry
I ll miss Sakshi. Hope she comes in another show. She is a brilliant actress..ClapStar.Just bcoz of her, it had been running 8 years Shocked which is unbelievableCry
ll miss Adi-Mets jodi too. Although they were not shown together for a longggggggg time but still....as a fan, I ll miss them. I am totally shocked 2 no dat tomorrow, there's gonna be last episode.Cry
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
aww bless still cnt believe that Kahani Ghar Ghar ki is going to finish but never mind like all good things in life this one has to come to an end aswell x

I am really gna miss watching this drama x

Gud luck to all the KGGK cast 4 the future xo

and im really gna miss u all n this KGGK forum keep in contact ppl tc xxxxxxxxx
Lamia17 Goldie
Lamia17
Lamia17

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Oh My God.................I cant believe Kahaani is ending!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a a serial im never going to forget!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting the same feeling I got when Kasautii Zindagii Kay ended. Even though its ending, I want to thank Ekta for creating such a magical show that will always be in our hearts no matter what. Will miss you Kahaani..................Cry
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mkerai

My turn for a speech, makes me sound a loser but:

I am gutted Kahaani is ending, it is my favourite show, ever made. I will miss it. On the plus side, I have another 3 years with Rajshri to go, so it's not over for me yet. I want to say, Kahaani has been inspirational to me in many ways, it has taught me morals and taught me to be a better person, and it has actually influenced the way I live my life ALOT. I will be sad to see this show end, it ruled my teen years as it was the programme I was addicted to.

I don't want to add more to this because everyone else has added to it. But I hope they let us put re-runs of Kahaani on here.

mangal bhavan amangal haari drabahu sudasarath achar bihaari. I do hope that's the last thing they play on Kahaani as that was the first thing they played.

hey friend i think that is what hey played at the end of the show when paro was walkin with the diya to put it in the waterEmbarrassed!!

This show has been a great success, it was a wonderful and will be the best show i have ever watched! All the characters deserve a huge Clap...they have been fully dedicated to the show for 8 years and have done a wonderful job!!! each character has touched me Paro, Maithali, Addiiti, Palalvi, and Kamal. Obviously there were more that touched me, but then it would take forever to name them. This show was beautifully written and had taken all of us to a wonderful journey!!! Sakshi has done a wonderful job as Paro, and i wish her and the rest of the cast the best for any other show they do!!! I will miss this show a lot, and Paro a lot!!! Embarrassed The end of the this show was wonderfully created, especially all of Sakshi's line in the end were wonderful; they started the show beautifully and ended it exquisitely.....good bye Kahani Ghar Ghar ki!!!! Will miss u Embarrassed
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lamia17

Oh My God.................I cant believe Kahaani is ending!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a a serial im never going to forget!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting the same feeling I got when Kasautii Zindagii Kay ended. Even though its ending, I want to thank Ekta for creating such a magical show that will always be in our hearts no matter what. Will miss you Kahaani..................Cry

I agree with everything u said....it has left a feelin jus like Kausati when it ended for me too.  Cry Ekta did do a wonderful job with this show.....i really going to miss it. Embarrassed
diyafah IF-Rockerz
diyafah
diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

The ending was superb :D everything was so good Big smile

After Janki Devi's ending, this was one of my best shows ever :D I started watching from the beginning, but last few years back it was really really good :D

8 years and amazing cast Big smile I will definetely miss kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki :(
prince-tidus Senior Member
prince-tidus
prince-tidus

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

goodbye kahaani ghar ghar kii

i will miss this show
because this is my most favorite show
i really miss this show

Go to top