Balika Vadhu

who made halwa?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

self.protrait

self.protrait

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Confused

i was prying to grasp the person who made halwa for dinner. New tauji was hell startled to answer back even though dadisa gave her 100 bucks for cooking it! i am sure sumitra must had patronized her while preparing it but why was taisa delaying?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who made halwa?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I didn't understand that part of the episode Confused Gehna didn't make the halwa? I wonder why she didn't...that's strange

Edited by noodles - 07 October 2008 at 2:43pm

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

What i think is that gehna made the halwa herself. And when basant praised it and said that she has made it so well just like maasa wud like it, so maybe maasa didn't like basant praising gehna since we know she's kinda possessive when it comes to her sons and grandson and also that maybe she didn't want gehna to feel good and praised, so that's why maybe maasa made that comment asking gehna if she really made it or if she is taking credit for someone else's work. But i'm pretty sure gehna made the halwa. She was the oldest in her house and i'm sure she knows cooking unlike Andi who obviously grew in a diff environment, where she went to school instead of learning how to cook.

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i was confused abt that part too...as kruthi said may be maasa was just being maasa....

flute

IF-Dazzler

flute

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
gehna has made it.
because her family background was such that where girls were engaged in household works.

if she wud have any problem in cooking then the makers wud have shown it.

ok just wait lets see what will she make in the next episodes.Smile

Edited by flute - 08 October 2008 at 6:10am

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for explaining Kru and Flute Big smile

I didn't know you watch too Kru Tongue

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
even i think gehna must have made the halwa...otherwise wudnt everyone know how sumitra's halwa tastes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top