My first punjabi sport!!!

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

saat shri akaal saare ah nu!!!

so you probollly wondering what was this topic is about! right>?
well in india when i went over the summer i got to play my first punjabi sport!!
guess which one!!!!!
Kabaddi!!!!!
and omg it was awsome!!!!! i never got so many bruises in my life!!! i played with my brothers and sisters (cousins) in india with their friends it was like boys vs girls!!! it was sooo much fun!!! my brothers like cheated and they picked us girls up and just threw us!!! i full out tackled my brothers me and my sisters would jump on them! and try to bring them down! yeah i got mad bruises that day!!! i was in bed for like 2 days hurting!! but it was madd fun!!!! we always would play some sport in the afternoon!!! damn i miss india!!!

well do tell me about your times playing punjabi sports!!!
love manai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww that sounds like soo much fun...but sports and me...ahaha..they dont mix
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lucky!

My parents don't let me play any sports because they think I'll hurt myself. Which is probably true since I hurt myself all the time๐Ÿ˜† I was surprised when they let my join my school's girls cricket team. That was soo much fun. And I guess coco doesn't count because its a game. I wanna try kabaddi one day

jassiee. thumbnail
Sounds like fun! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I don't play any sports at the moment, though I did play basketball and soccer for a few years. :)
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kabadi kabadi kedh kuriye hehehe.. well my experience in kabadi ermmm well lets say i was playing with these 2 banders from next door i was around 18 they was like 9 an 11 lmaoooooo an guess who won they did hahahaha lol... seriously when u watch it on tv it seems like any old bandar can play it but its hard haye... and now the others like 18 hahaha an hes gone to india to play in them kabadi thingyz in one of his pinds sounds like fun lol.. body builder ban geya sanu piche chad dita lol.... but lately all i play is football an break ma foot hahaha like 2 times lets say sprained instead of broke hahaha...
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *lucky_karen*

aww that sounds like soo much fun...but sports and me...ahaha..they dont mix

your haath are weak to play karen jii ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~*manai*~ thumbnail
ha ha karen we should play kabaddi one day!
ravi you play cricket how fun!
jassie you joker!
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

kabadi kabadi kedh kuriye hehehe.. well my experience in kabadi ermmm well lets say i was playing with these 2 banders from next door i was around 18 they was like 9 an 11 lmaoooooo an guess who won they did hahahaha lol... seriously when u watch it on tv it seems like any old bandar can play it but its hard haye... and now the others like 18 hahaha an hes gone to india to play in them kabadi thingyz in one of his pinds sounds like fun lol.. body builder ban geya sanu piche chad dita lol.... but lately all i play is football an break ma foot hahaha like 2 times lets say sprained instead of broke hahaha...

sukhi you should really play against me one day ! buddeyaaaaaaaa i really wanna see tere kol kinni jaan haigi!๐Ÿ˜†
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

ravi you play cricket how fun!

not really. I can't bat at all. I almost hit the coach's head with the bat๐Ÿ˜† After that I realised bowling is the way to go. Way better at that then batting. Plus it was indoor so the rules were different but ya...One of the coaches was punjabi and me and her would have our own little punjabi jokes. One time we started doing kikli because we were bored from practice๐Ÿ˜† I miss high school now...
simran1285 thumbnail
I used to play kabbadi all the time as a kid ahhhhh the good old days

but my favorite punjabi sport has to "Gili Danda"๐Ÿ˜† I was really good at it